No announcement yet.

Sky Trail VI-1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no I cant, how much br do you need? I have 1.3M thought it was enough!
    Karac
    Archer
    S25 - Buradoth's Grave
    CAIN Guild
    1.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by R299176373 View Post
      It is not about "not having reflect skill", it is about "not to be harmed with reflect skill". Your unawakened sylph do damage every 2 turns. This damage do not get reflected. It is long way, but it is possible. Another way is to use DoT skills - like "poison arrow", "death warrant", "sinister rot" or "consuming Flames". Another nice trick demonstrated a Banned One (yes, the one whose nick has six capital letters started with C and ended with S) - just shield and heal as much you can for 50 turns (easy with knight and mage, more difficult for archer) and finish it after this buff wears off.

Offtopic: Can anyone say how I can change my forum nickname? Logged via FB, no nickname choose, not found "change nick" thread or something like that.
      It's worth noting that the "outlast the reflect" strategy happened when the damage increase buff didn't go on, so it's not really a viable option for most people, unless they also get lucky and the damage buff doesn't happen.

As for what causes the reflect (or damage buff) not to appear, who knows? I've seen it happen more than once, and other people have also run into it. Hitting with a big delphic attack right before he is going to start the reflect may help.

Comment

did this boss today was a fun challenge enjoyed it to be honest archer using hades with heal run once u get to that bar auto atack as it hits u for hardly anything ( 1-2k per hit) most of the damage is caused by ur hits used heal rune when needed out of sylph once i was able to sylph auto atack then the healing skill on gaia (cant rember its name ) can use it about 3 times means ur not using delphic and onl y auto atacking after sylph runs out auto and heal rune next sylph up u should kill it

Comment

another strategy is lower ur atk and boost your HP by removing patk gems and converting to HP and have decent water resist so as to not take much damage from boss.
          I cleared it with 1 star blue triton just by outlasting boss with triton heals. Keep an inactive skill like scatter to gain some time for sylphing and not dying on auto attack.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            The best strategy I've found is to just try again and again until it fails to put up the reflect, then you kill it normally. You could go with constant shield/heal/whatever, letting the small damage from attacks and sylphs (yours & guard's) eventually take it down, but you have to be pretty strong to survive that long.

I would bet that daunapau got the reflect buff to not happen, since it's a fairly common occurrence.
            got to tell me how to avoid its deflect buff

Comment

and i stll cant get past it
              Karac
              Archer
              S25 - Buradoth's Grave
              CAIN Guild
              1.4M BR

Comment

What was your PATK or MATK when u beat it guys?
                Karac
                Archer
                S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                CAIN Guild
                1.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by karac View Post
                  What was your PATK or MATK when u beat it guys?
                  Gonna try it with 92k ATK (wheel buff only) archer, and 75k 1-star purple Herc (or same Trit. Or Medusa), as soon as God's Decent will happen. Cleared all 5 floors with S just for the sake of perfectionism.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                    As for what causes the reflect (or damage buff) not to appear, who knows?
                    Oh c'mon, you're better than this

Boss buff/skill are divided in 2 type, turn based or hp based. If you wanna mess with them you gotta mess with what cause them to triger.

A fairly known example is boss 6 of di, that boss has an hp based skill (the stun) and a turn based skill (the one hit kill), if you make those 2 skill triger on the same turn, the boss get stuck and won't attack anymore. I didn't test it personally because i went with the overhealing strategy on boss 6.1 just because i couldn't be bothered try again and again to get it right but i'm pretty sure that if you make boss buff (the start one, the stack don't count) on the same turn of the rebound, it'll get stuck on a loop and you'll be able to kill it easly. Another possible way to make it bug is hope that the devs are dumb (we know that) and that they used a range on which the boss would use that rebound buff, so let's say that on the code they wrote that boss 6.1 use a rebound buff when it has hp between x and y, if you can skip that range with 1 big attack the boss won't use that rebound buff and will probably end up on either a loop or just keep doing normal attacks. I think the 1st one is the safest way to bug it out but might be worth try the 2nd one too.

Comment

I cant make it, i dont know why, reflect always appear! i need help
                      Karac
                      Archer
                      S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                      CAIN Guild
                      1.4M BR

Comment

How can you live with reflect on, its 45 turns!
                        Karac
                        Archer
                        S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                        CAIN Guild
                        1.4M BR

Comment

Working...
                        X