Sky Trail VI-1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Trail VI-1

Hey guys, any tips on how to defeat the lizard on sky trail Vi-I, it has this reflect skill that will appear once u reach x2 bar,
    Karac
    Archer
    S25 - Buradoth's Grave
    CAIN Guild
    1.4M BR

Originally posted by karac View Post
    Hey guys, any tips on how to defeat the lizard on sky trail Vi-I, it has this reflect skill that will appear once u reach x2 bar,
    Grab Iris/Triton/Poseidon, use auto hits once shield is up, heal when you need heal.
    Takes a few turns though.

Comment

Sounds like a good plan piet, too bad my Triton is only 1 str purple, makes no damage to the damn lizard
      Karac
      Archer
      S25 - Buradoth's Grave
      CAIN Guild
      1.4M BR

Comment

Sounds like a good plan piet, too bad my Triton is only 1 str purple, makes no damage to the damn lizard
        Even if orange, same element vs same element does not quite do the damage trick, but in this case you just need to do the damage spread in a higher number of turns, or you'll kill yourself on the shield.

Comment

i let my inactive sylph to finish last bar while i was shielding/healing/surviving
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

What syllph did u use daunapu?
            Karac
            Archer
            S25 - Buradoth's Grave
            CAIN Guild
            1.4M BR

Comment

I think this boss is glitched. On two different accounts, I've delphic'd around before it gets the reverse damage up, and the boss glitches and just doesn't attack or use the reverse damage anymore.

Comment

What syllph did u use daunapu?
                100something maxed orange hercules, not entirely sure how much damage it did each turn, but since its not affected by deflects worked pretty fine
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

i used hades for it, not very strong, but can heal with it, that with my oracle for healing, and heal rune.
                  ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                  Server: S444 Silent Arena
                  Char: Knight
                  Lvl: 80
                  Br: 6m and crowing.
                  Main Sylph: Arise
                  Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                    100something maxed orange hercules, not entirely sure how much damage it did each turn, but since its not affected by deflects worked pretty fine

what you mean its not affected? nop i cant pass it, I have good damage but i dont know what to do with reflect :/
                    Karac
                    Archer
                    S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                    CAIN Guild
                    1.4M BR

Comment

The best strategy I've found is to just try again and again until it fails to put up the reflect, then you kill it normally. You could go with constant shield/heal/whatever, letting the small damage from attacks and sylphs (yours & guard's) eventually take it down, but you have to be pretty strong to survive that long.

I would bet that daunapau got the reflect buff to not happen, since it's a fairly common occurrence.

Comment

How can u make it not have the reflect skill, is it bugged or a way not to cast it=
                        Karac
                        Archer
                        S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                        CAIN Guild
                        1.4M BR

Comment

I can remember that sometimes it didnt do dmg buff.

It occured when the reflect buff showed up before dmg buff would come. So you could try to start with sylph (i used aegis) and do fast enough dmg so it activates reflect. if you can do it quick, it might not do a dmg increase buff. Although im not very sure about this, you can try it. in that case start with sylph in the fight to do more dmg. if he doesnt do dmg buff you can technically outlive reflect even if needed

Comment

How can u make it not have the reflect skill, is it bugged or a way not to cast it=
                            It is not about "not having reflect skill", it is about "not to be harmed with reflect skill". Your unawakened sylph do damage every 2 turns. This damage do not get reflected. It is long way, but it is possible. Another way is to use DoT skills - like "poison arrow", "death warrant", "sinister rot" or "consuming Flames". Another nice trick demonstrated a Banned One (yes, the one whose nick has six capital letters started with C and ended with S) - just shield and heal as much you can for 50 turns (easy with knight and mage, more difficult for archer) and finish it after this buff wears off.

Offtopic: Can anyone say how I can change my forum nickname? Logged via FB, no nickname choose, not found "change nick" thread or something like that.

Comment

Thank you I will try eveytthing u have said
                              Karac
                              Archer
                              S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                              CAIN Guild
                              1.4M BR

Comment

Working...
                              X