Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

double posts.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Yes some are visible but he is saying that all should be visible and I agree with that.

Comment

just add blitz button on dim

Comment

Originally posted by ArcherKoe View Post
          just add blitz button on dim
          +1 this is better. add this and instantly spend all energy on just 1 level.

There should be a trade off where u get ur time worth.
          Completing to last level should take extremely long time for advanced/expert like the way it is.
          That way it's proportional to ppl doing intermediates. It should be via 1 level blitz so it still takes long time
          to last level but not whole day to dump energy. Or they could add that feature to spirit covenant
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

i see dimensions already simplified. we have a map, we kill enemies in a hit.
            the problem is the time required, much more than before.
            but we can skip dimension when we have few time, or doing easier coordinates, so it's all ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              then yours was Hidden normal mines and (not hidden) advance mines. anyway, we both proved that the standard mines are visible.
              if by standard mines you mean the 20bb that you can find in lower dimensions.. you are wrong
              I do lot of basic and intermediate dims, and all the mines I had found are hidden...

Even in advavced dimensions the 20bb are hidden
              I do not really understand how the whole things with bb mines works... for me NOT a single one bb mine was visible

Comment

Originally posted by oal73 View Post
                if by standard mines you mean the 20bb that you can find in lower dimensions.. you are wrong
                I do lot of basic and intermediate dims, and all the mines I had found are hidden...

Even in advavced dimensions the 20bb are hidden
                I do not really understand how the whole things with bb mines works... for me NOT a single one bb mine was visible
                just go check your dimension list. if there's a HIDDEN on it's name, then it was invisible.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  You do know there are other dimensions than basics and other mobs than beginner ones? Also where do you get your mahra and sepulcrums from if not from dimensions?
                  There are dims other than basic ones? Seriously though, I can't recall the last time I did anything other than sell the basic coord when I received it. Point was that there are basic mobs in addition to the expert ones. I hope OP wasn't wasting time on the beginner mobs in the adv dimensions.

Someone else has already answered this, but...

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
                  Mahra (box)- from farm magic workshop
                  Sepulcrum - from sylph arena weekly ranking Reward A, maintenance compensation
                  I get a few sep from the wishing wall each day. I also get mahra on many days from the dimensions lost fortune boxes--no mob fights required.

If OP were complaining about the hidden merchant, I'd have grabbed the pitchforks and joined him. You can't avoid the damn things. If you're clicking everything and complaining, I couldn't find any sympathy.
                  Last edited by Swinella; 08-21-2015, 10:13 AM. Reason: Corrected from ambiguous "you" to "OP".
                  IGN: Swinella
                  Class: Mage
                  lvl: 80
                  BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
                  Server: Kabam s79
                  Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

a confirm / cancel button to fight the mobs would be awesome

and put as many secret merchants as there is secret balen mines lol

Comment

+1

Originally posted by MsKink View Post

+1

Comment

We need an easier way to get new dimensions. We do get a new dimension from various daily check-ins but that is not enough. We are not getting shards anymore so it is not possible to synthesize the chests now. The dimension chests do appear occasionally in the dimensions but I am rarely lucky enough to get one when I make my choice from the 4 doors. Right now I don't have any dimension chests so I am not able to start a new dimension. I will get an intermediate chest tomorrow when I check in but unless I am lucky enough to choose the right door to get another dimension I will be without any until the next check in where they are given. Please give us another way to get dimension chests, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by R242746917 View Post
                          We need an easier way to get new dimensions. We do get a new dimension from various daily check-ins but that is not enough. We are not getting shards anymore so it is not possible to synthesize the chests now. The dimension chests do appear occasionally in the dimensions but I am rarely lucky enough to get one when I make my choice from the 4 doors. Right now I don't have any dimension chests so I am not able to start a new dimension. I will get an intermediate chest tomorrow when I check in but unless I am lucky enough to choose the right door to get another dimension I will be without any until the next check in where they are given. Please give us another way to get dimension chests, thank you.
                          You can get them from guildshop.

Comment

Originally posted by R242746917 View Post
                            guild shop, 1M gold each, no purchase limit(?).

Comment

dimension ****

Originally posted by MsKink View Post

A little question is there anyone even using them???
                              And why call it event secret hidden merchant call it by it´s right name instead "R2 hidden theft tryout"
                              They are now getting so greedy that they will soon not have many non cashier left as active players

Comment

Originally posted by Swinella View Post
                                Go around the mobs. It's not worth the time and effort to get one mahra or one sep from a beginner mob. Just because it's there doesn't mean you have to click it.
                                I'd like to see a confirm button on battles with mobs. Its easy enough to go around when I can see them, but dimensions are laggy and the longer I'm working at one, the slower things like mobs load. Short story long, I've triggered fights simply because the image was not there. Step on blank square and suddenly in mob fight. First time it happened, I thought I'd found a bb mine, then got the card draw instead =(

I agree with the others here who've stated their distrust of the devs. Seems like every time the devs "optimize" dimensions, it changes the rules massively and/or overall is a nerf to our rewards. The most recent change is both blessing and curse; there is chance for nice reward, but its more time consuming. At least they're conferring advantage to those willing to work for it. Any VIP with good luck can stack game breaking resistance to a specific element. I suspect we'll see a lot of that in class wars, especially during the finals.

Comment

Working...
                                X