Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please make dimension more simplified

PLEASE MAKE DIMENSION MORE SIMPLIFIED

its taking hours of time to get the dimension done can u please make more simplified. Really its already head ace to complete advanced or expert dimension and u removed confirmation button from mobs fight, now its taking lots and lots of time to get the dimension resulting very few people doing it.

Please Please Please Please make it more simplified so that we can get it done fast and save our time for other activities

Regards
    A wartune lover playing since past 3 years

A Comment from mentor or GM would be appreciated coz i know they play this game know the pain involved in doing dimension
    Yes need to be changed
    67.50%
    No its good for me
    32.50%

The poll is expired.

Ezio
    S47 Kabam
    Playing since 4 years

Go around the mobs. It's not worth the time and effort to get one mahra or one sep from a beginner mob. Just because it's there doesn't mean you have to click it.
    IGN: Swinella
    Class: Mage
    lvl: 80
    BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
    Server: Kabam s79
    Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Dimensions only need 1 change, add confirm button or something when you step on mobs that's all. Going around mobs can sometimes be rewarding because you accidently can find tower or entrance to next level but that wasted energy on beginner or basic trial is frustrating especially when you accidently step on it for the 100th time trying to go too fast.
      If someone doesn't do dimensions now because they take too much time that's his or her problem, will whine later when they wont be able to kill anything or anyone and will get killed easy because they dont have enough res but I guess they already are like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Swinella View Post
        Go around the mobs. It's not worth the time and effort to get one mahra or one sep from a beginner mob. Just because it's there doesn't mean you have to click it.
        You do know there are other dimensions than basics and other mobs than beginner ones? Also where do you get your mahra and sepulcrums from if not from dimensions?
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
          You do know there are other dimensions than basics and other mobs than beginner ones? Also where do you get your mahra and sepulcrums from if not from dimensions?
          Mahra (box)- from farm magic workshop
          Sepulcrum - from sylph arena weekly ranking Reward A, maintenance compensation
          "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
          Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
          Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

why do people never learn when complaining about good things in this game?
            i can see these happening:

Player : We have so much energy to spend at the dimension, please make it simpler
            WT Developer : Okay, on next patch the maximum energy will be 1500, and energy recovery amount will be halved.

Player : We got so many res crystal shards, it taking inventory space. please make an unlimited synth event.
            WT Developer : Okay, on next patch the amount of the shards will be reduced.

Player : Expert dimension taking too much time to clear.
            WT Developer : Okay, on next patch we will nerf the chance for getting expert coordinate from the box.

etc.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by R2136232477 View Post
              PLEASE MAKE DIMENSION MORE SIMPLIFIED

its taking hours of time to get the dimension done can u please make more simplified. Really its already head ace to complete advanced or expert dimension and u removed confirmation button from mobs fight, now its taking lots and lots of time to get the dimension resulting very few people doing it.

Please Please Please Please make it more simplified so that we can get it done fast and save our time for other activities

Regards
              A wartune lover playing since past 3 years

A Comment from mentor or GM would be appreciated coz i know they play this game know the pain involved in doing dimension
              Dimension is alrdy simplified beyond words, and as like swinella said: avoid the mobs and occupy the guardian post in beginner and intermed dimens
              because they are faster and less time required to conquer than occupying advanced and expert dimens which would vary in quantity of crystal shards for return.
              Soon, everyone would be walking around with high res, which was intended to give all players an equal footing.

Personally, just a tweak of dimension returns to crystal shard rewards and not change anything else within dimensions
              (dimension energy, dimension events, dimension life), would've been splendid. Or so if it would've been made so...
              "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
              Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
              Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Like others have said, they should add a confirm button for the mobs. Lots of times, they don't appear fast enough and you land on one. Or add something different besides shards to the card draw. IMO, seems kind of pointless to get a few shards when you get a minimum of 2250 if you are high enough vip. Heck, I don't even fight the expert or master trials unless I have energy to burn.

And maybe lengthen the expire time for the advanced and higher dimensions. Other than that, I would not change anything.

The problem is instead of adding those little changes, they will nerf it big time. That is the problem, they never make any little changes to anything. There is so many simple things they could do that would make players happier but instead, they don't listen and mess it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  why do people never learn when complaining about good things in this game?
                  i can see these happening:

Player : We have so much energy to spend at the dimension, please make it simpler
                  WT Developer : Okay, on next patch the maximum energy will be 1500, and energy recovery amount will be halved.

Player : We got so many res crystal shards, it taking inventory space. please make an unlimited synth event.
                  WT Developer : Okay, on next patch the amount of the shards will be reduced.

Player : Expert dimension taking too much time to clear.
                  WT Developer : Okay, on next patch we will nerf the chance for getting expert coordinate from the box.

etc.
                  You're so right again.

Comment

I wouldn't mind if they reduced daily energy a bit, and proportionately increased dimension lifespan, but that's more of an advantage to VIP players, so it's kinda selfish of me.

But encouraging them to adjust dimensions will very likely not turn out well for us, so I hope they just leave it alone.

Comment

best is if we just get dimentions as before 4.5 patch back in my view

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
                        Dimension is alrdy simplified beyond words, and as like swinella said: avoid the mobs and occupy the guardian post in beginner and intermed dimens
                        because they are faster and less time required to conquer than occupying advanced and expert dimens which would vary in quantity of crystal shards for return.
                        Soon, everyone would be walking around with high res, which was intended to give all players an equal footing.

Personally, just a tweak of dimension returns to crystal shard rewards and not change anything else within dimensions
                        (dimension energy, dimension events, dimension life), would've been splendid. Or so if it would've been made so...
                        The only real change I'd like to see is if they would make the Balen mines like the offering chests. That way you can see if it's there in the square next to you as you're running around instead of hoping you step on the square with it. The biggest time killer in dimensions is the amount of lag that builds up the longer you're in there and hunting down the hidden items.

Comment

Originally posted by R2138739441 View Post
                          The only real change I'd like to see is if they would make the Balen mines like the offering chests.
                          but they are. the 20 BB/hour mines are visible. the invisible one are the hidden rare mines, which yield 50 BB/hour.
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            but they are. the 20 BB/hour mines are visible. the invisible one are the hidden rare mines, which yield 50 BB/hour.
                            That is not all true. Most all of normal mines I have found have been hidden. The one rare mine I found was visible.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                              That is not all true. Most all of normal mines I have found have been hidden. The one rare mine I found was visible.
                              then yours was Hidden normal mines and (not hidden) advance mines. anyway, we both proved that the standard mines are visible.

Comment

Working...
                              X