Mini Client & Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Client & Updates

1) The Miniclient isnt flippin working so I cant use that option AND 2) Every time I try to get ingame on the internet The server colour is yellow Please reply of how to sort this out if you know how to :|

You'll have to explain what "isn't flipping working" means. What server are you referring to that's showing yellow?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Actually all servers are shown as yellow at the moment, but the game is working
      Karac
      Archer
      S25 - Buradoth's Grave
      CAIN Guild
      1.4M BR

Comment

Hmm... The Oceanics show red for me, all the others as green. Apart from the small list with newest servers on the left, that's always on yellow for some reason, even though they work fine.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Ah yes ur right, the new ones are the once in yelllow
          Karac
          Archer
          S25 - Buradoth's Grave
          CAIN Guild
          1.4M BR

Comment

That's strange, it works perfectly fine for me. All servers are in blue. By the way, a big hug to whoever fixed the "Remember me" button, saves a lot of time esp when you got dc alot.

Comment

i cannot enter to server 602 :c their charge all but when game start is frezze black screen and in back show me 5 events and 3 debuff 1 guild 2 technologic and 3 world exp... and dont make nothing :c

Comment

Working...
              X