Make Sylph EXP Scrolls sellable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Sylph EXP Scrolls sellable

So ye, they just take up inventory space I have all my sylph to 80 so they're useless now.

Might be kind of a hassle but you can send them to your mail and let them delete. I know, not as good as being able to sell them but at least you can get the space back.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      Might be kind of a hassle but you can send them to your mail and let them delete. I know, not as good as being able to sell them but at least you can get the space back.
      You might as well get a white sylph, use all your scrolls - it takes 5k+ to max it - and then sacrifice it for 1 sep.

Really a pain in the butt you can't sell them.

Comment

Yeah, if you don't have a free sylph slot, it's either spend bbs to open a new slot, or get kicked from your guild to send the stupid junk to mail and get rid of it permanently. I put in a ticket over a year ago asking them to let us sell them, but nothing has happened yet.

Comment

Or make it sellable :P

Comment

We need a way to be able to get rid of these sylph exp. scrolls. Please make it so we can sell or delete them. I have over 10,000 of them that I cannot use because my sylphs are maxed in experience. I don't want them.

Comment

Another way cashers and older players are punished. Newer or less frequent players won't complain about this. Why punish only the players that cash or have been loyal the longest?

Comment

Not just exp scrolls. Make EVERYTHING sellable. What is the point to not letting us sell things that have become useless? But to get around sylph scrolls, I already had 6 sylphs, 1 of each, so I spent 100bb and opened a 7th slot, got a white sylph, and i dump them on that one. When it reaches level 80 I will sacrifice it and start over. For star tear shards, you can convert them to star tears and then sell them. Expensive though if you let them build up.

Comment

and also Sylph Tear shards T_T make them sellable >_<
                  ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Working...
                  X