Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

ADV sep and sylph enchant event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADV sep and sylph enchant event

Can anyone let me know if they have changed it so Adv Sep doesn`t count towards the sylph enchant event? A guildie of mine just said they used 400 Adv sep but it didn`t count towards sylph enchant rewards :/
    I saved 1500 Adv sep waiting for this event but now don`t want to risk using it if it doesn`t count towards the event.
    I used Adv mahra and that counted towards the sylph upgrade event so why would Adv Sep be different?
    SO can anyone confirm if this is intended or just another bug?
    Tyia

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
    Can anyone let me know if they have changed it so Adv Sep doesn`t count towards the sylph enchant event? A guildie of mine just said they used 400 Adv sep but it didn`t count towards sylph enchant rewards :/
    I saved 1500 Adv sep waiting for this event but now don`t want to risk using it if it doesn`t count towards the event.
    I used Adv mahra and that counted towards the sylph upgrade event so why would Adv Sep be different?
    Tyia
    I used some adv mahra and it counted towards event. Not sure about adv sepelcrum yet since I don't have it yet so will let someone else that has tried to answer to be 100% certain but would think it would.

Sorry missed that part about you using adv mahra as well.
    Last edited by R262181389; 08-20-2015, 06:42 PM.

Comment

I noticed this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Enchant-event

but I'm not able to test it myself yet because of the timezone.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
        I noticed this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Enchant-event

but I'm not able to test it myself yet because of the timezone.

Ahh ty I didn`t see that Thread but yeah it would seem its not working on Kabam european Platform either
        Event started just over half hour ago but as my guildie said Adv sep not seem to be working towards enchant event.
        SO whether this is intended or another bug would like to find out as my intention was to to use adv sep and dump normal sep rewards into one of my other sylphs. So can any mod pls find out and let us know whats going on? Ty

Comment

It turns out, adv sepelcrum did not work last event either.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            It turns out, adv sepelcrum did not work last event either.
            Worked fine for me last event :/

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
              Tyia
              when in doubt, test it out. Use a single adv sep and then check event. if it works for you keep using them. if not, save some more unless you decide not to

Comment

Working...
              X