Loki doesn't learn Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loki doesn't learn Skills

Filled a ticket, didn't got any ticket number or email back...
    Unacceptable:
    I request to someone to please convey this message to whom it may concern.
    Orange County Consumer Protection Laws, consider this type situation as Consumer Fraud.
    i'd like an answer by EOB USA West Coast time, since the ticket system is apparently not working, by email or any other registered means of contact.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	skills loki.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	562.8 KB
ID:	1775052
    Last edited by JBirdie; 08-21-2015, 05:53 AM.

JBird
    Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
    Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
    One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Might be bugged, tho if I recall basing on China sylphs some skills are for Odin only and won't work on Loki. So if same at most they would fix "typos".

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Might be bugged, tho if I recall basing on China sylphs some skills are for Odin only and won't work on Loki. So if same at most they would fix "typos".
      I actualy bought a skill that was meant for Hades to see if that was the case. It doesn't even show up in the skills learning screen.

JBird

Comment

JBird, which link did you use to file a ticket? With the new platform, the old ticket form no longer works. So if you haven't already, please file a ticket after going through the new Support Pages. For instance, here. At the bottom is a link to file a ticket.

If you have used the new form, I'll ask the GMs to search for your ticket number and give that to you here.

Edit; they've found it already, your number is 399541
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Thanks Esme.
          This is 1 time too much, btw as a heart spill 3 of us spent the whole night awaken doing Elemental forest runs to upgrade it to lvl80, about 40 of them just to realize this. It's 1 time too many. Enough is enough.

JBird

Comment

Afaik a CRM is working on your ticket as we speak.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Agoran shield skill has red border when you look at it in shop. So, only red sylphs can learn it, your loki should be able to learn only purple skills.

For all others sylphs, if you try to buy a skill that your sylph is unable to learn, you should get an error "Sylph hasn't been refined". Unless you buy the skill from shop.
              From where you bought the skill?

Edit: i've just seen Loki is orange, but doesn't have a star, so probably can't learn orange skills, like all others orange sylphs without a star.
              Last edited by Lynn87; 08-21-2015, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn87 View Post
                Agoran shield skill has red border when you look at it in shop. So, only red sylphs can learn it, your loki should be able to learn only purple skills.

For all others sylphs, if you try to buy a skill that your sylph is unable to learn, you should get an error "Sylph hasn't been refined". Unless you buy the skill from shop.
                From where you bought the skill?

Edit: i've just seen Loki is orange, but doesn't have a star, so probably can't learn orange skills, like all others orange sylphs without a star.
                I have 4 "orange" skills and as I mentioned before I even bought the Hades skills to try it. None will go. And the Orange as no stars until it's evolved. It should take the advanced or the normal, it takes none.
                Last edited by JBirdie; 08-21-2015, 06:54 AM.

JBird

Comment

No, loki can't learn orange skills. Loki is same level as Gaia, Athena, Medusa, Hercules... No orange skills till a sylph is orange with a star.

The question is: from where you bought the skill?
                  - If you try to buy it from sylph's tab, you should get an error, telling you that you are unable to learn it. If you didn't met this error, it's a bug and you deserve a refund in my opinion.
                  - If you bought it from shop, you done it at your risk. Never buy a skill from there, because you can't be sure that your sylph can learn it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn87 View Post
                    No, loki can't learn orange skills. Loki is same level as Gaia, Athena, Medusa, Hercules... No orange skills till a sylph is orange with a star.

The question is: from where you bought the skill?
                    - If you try to buy it from sylph's tab, you should get an error, telling you that you are unable to learn it. If you didn't met this error, it's a bug and you deserve a refund in my opinion.
                    - If you bought it from shop, you done it at your risk. Never buy a skill from there, because you can't be sure that your sylph can learn it.
                    hi Lynn,

I actually differ from your opinion, I had any of my sylphs with no evolve or with 1st evolve with the same "set" of skills. Only the 2nd evolve were specific.
                    The no evolution or the 1st evolution do not have stars, stars for orange only come up on the 2nd evolve.
                    Anyway the buy from the skills tab in the Sylph does work for the advance skills, only that after bought they can't be learned.
                    As for the skills for "no evolution" or 1st evolve (Gaia & Hades) they have to be bought from the shop and don't show up in the "learn skill" tab. I bought the Endless Engulf of the lower version and it doesn't show up as you can see from the picture above.
                    And so that you know I'm sure of what I'm talking about here's a prtscr of me sylph list.

Click image for larger version

Name:	list of sylphs.png
Views:	1
Size:	632.0 KB
ID:	1716268

As for the legal aspect of it, I'll try to explain more or less the way our legal consultants in the US explained me:
                    You can't sell on the image of a car and a set of tyres with it, inducing the costumer to believe they'll work together when you are aware that they won't.
                    Sounds logical to me...
                    Last edited by JBirdie; 08-21-2015, 08:14 AM.

JBird

Comment

not evolved sylphs (apollo, hades) can learn blue skills
                      1st evolved sylphs (athena, gaia, loki) can learn blue and purple skills
                      2nd evolved sylphs (venus, hecate, odin) can learn blue, purple and orange skills
                      2nd evolved red sylphs can learn all colours

Don't worry, for every skill bought from sylph tab, but unable to learn it, they will refund you. But for skills got from shop you can't ask anything, i think.
                      Sadly, players who put more money in game, are always the first to test new features, discovering new bugs.

Comment

Ouch, so Loki is an even sneakier trap than I thought. It may not cost more balens to evolve to Odin, but you need to spend a ton on skills at least twice, 3 times if you want those amazing red skills.

Comment

god you are stupid loki and odin can only learn the 6k balens version thats why it says light and cupcaking dark on it you cupcake how can you honestly be this moronic 2ndly its a 1st refine sylph not a 2nd refine sylph so you cant learn the hecate and venus only skills and its not red so you can learn the odin only skills

Comment

literally all you had to use was common sense i hope you get nothing i have no sympathy for you its entirely your fault

Comment

Originally posted by Castway136 View Post
                              literally all you had to use was common sense i hope you get nothing i have no sympathy for you its entirely your fault
                              Thanks for showing sense lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X