No announcement yet.

Loki doesn't learn Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if you make Loki and dont get lucky enough to get the Delphics, Shield or Light Assault as its base skills, or get them removed when upgrading them, you are ******? Thats hilariously ****** up.

Comment

Originally posted by Castway136 View Post
      god you are stupid loki and odin can only learn the 6k balens version thats why it says light and cupcaking dark on it you cupcake how can you honestly be this moronic 2ndly its a 1st refine sylph not a 2nd refine sylph so you cant learn the hecate and venus only skills and its not red so you can learn the odin only skills
      No commas , no periods, my eyes!

Comment

Well, human nature doesn't stop to amaze me.
        @Castway : moron look at the picture posted and read the text. 4x6K balens skills are there bought and paid for. BTW common sense looks like it's not that common...

@Barraind: Did you even bothered to read the post?

JBird
        Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
        Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
        One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
          Well, human nature doesn't stop to amaze me.
          @Castway : moron look at the picture posted and read the text. 4x6K balens skills are there bought and paid for. BTW common sense looks like it's not that common...

let me explain this simpler:
          Loki is a combination of Athena and Gaia, therefore it's still counts as he 1st evo sylph. the skills you bought are for 2nd evo sylphs (Hera, Venus, Zeus, etc). you can see which skill for which sylph class by looking at the color of the skill scroll. purple is for 1st evo, orange is for 2nd evo.

now go ahead and insult me like what you did to the others, but it wont change the fact that the mistake is in your part. why would you buy 4(FOUR) of those skills that cost 6000(six-freaking-thousand) of balens if the first one didnt even work?
          Last edited by Arlad; 08-22-2015, 09:13 AM.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

(btw, that agron shield cost 15k balans)
            ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
            Server: S444 Silent Arena
            Char: Knight
            Lvl: 80
            Br: 6m and crowing.
            Main Sylph: Arise
            Guard: Oracle

Comment

Birdie,
              i guess you didn't spend enough this week and that's why your skills bugged

Comment

You fused a sylph.
                you bought a red skill for it.
                You were told that its possible it cant learn said skill because said skill is red, and your sylph is orange.
                Therefore, if you dont get it as an auto-set skill, you cant learn it.

You cant learn orange skills for it. That could mean its either needing a star in orange, similar to how Aegis cant learn PoDark, but Hecate can. While it -should- be treated like a 3rd tier sylph and not like a 2nd, its possible that its not a bug, and intended to just be a terrible waste of money.

My post suggests that I think it being intended to screw you over is a pile of bull.

Comment

It's two 2nd tier sylphs fused!!! of course its a 2nd tier and its intended to be, you can use normal sep and mahra on it if it was white. He must refine to odin the 3rd tier sylph in order to learn orange skills and then make odin red if he wants to learn the red border skills. I don't understand how this is so hard for people its literally just common sense.

Comment

Then the question is: Is it worth getting a Loki?

Comment

you filthy rich people xD lol 6k balens for a single skill :P maybe in the future those will be available in bbs , no? :P

Comment

Originally posted by EmpressMiyuki View Post
                        you filthy rich people xD lol 6k balens for a single skill :P maybe in the future those will be available in bbs , no? :P
                        only if they drop bbs like SCs XD

Comment

a few above already explained it clearly.

i shorten it a bit:

loki = athena+gaia. athena & gaia cannot learn orange or red skills, therefore loki cannot either.

just because a skill shows up in the skill panel doesn't mean your sylph's upgrade level qualifies for it. even a white sylph could see orange skills.

the good news is that you can always hold on to the skill books until you turn it into odin.

Comment

Working...
                          X