Socket Rods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socket Rods

All of you missed the point. The point is, they have not always been free. I am sick of getting called a no skill casher because i support the game with some money, now all these people who look down on "Cashers" and talk **** about us get for free what we already paid for.

I spend money because i like the game and are willing to support it, non cashers who say we are stupid for spending money on a video game, now get them free. That was the point.

I guess we are stupid for spending money on a game.
    Last edited by horneys; 11-16-2012, 02:58 PM.

You don't have to buy socket rods if you don't want to. Everyone can just hope to get it from the Guild Blessing.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Not only guild blessings, you can get them in Battleground Chest too.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
        You don't have to buy socket rods if you don't want to. Everyone can just hope to get it from the Guild Blessing.
        Which is **, i work 9 hours a day and miss 2/3 of everything in this game. The socketrods kept me able to compete. Now i see all the people that sit all day on this game 24/7 who are lvl 58+ getting socketrods for free after i have paid for them. I sure as hell wont spend another dime on this game.

Comment

I'm a casher and I support socket rods.

I think everyone should be given the advantage of gaining drill so they can compete on par with others

Comment

Originally posted by iStorM View Post
            I'm a casher and I support socket rods.

I think everyone should be given the advantage of gaining drill so they can compete on par with others
            they already do with superior levels. o and Daru and guild skills levels from sitting on the game allday.

Comment

So ur saying that u cant compete with people without having the luxury of drilling 15, YES 15, extra gems on ur equips?? how on earth can u expect non cashers to even think of competing against someone who has 15 more gems on his equips?? U r probably a heavy casher with NO skills and just wanna pay ur way to the top, R2 has made a great decision by giving the non cashers an oppurtunity to compete, a very, very good move..

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                So ur saying that u cant compete with people without having the luxury of drilling 15, YES 15, extra gems on ur equips?? how on earth can u expect non cashers to even think of competing against someone who has 15 more gems on his equips?? U r probably a heavy casher with NO skills and just wanna pay ur way to the top, R2 has made a great decision by giving the non cashers an oppurtunity to compete, a very, very good move..
                I can't even read this ****, go back to school and get an education. Then get a job, work 6 days a week from 9-6. I have played since server 2 opened and i am level 47 BECAUSE i never get time to play. Furthermore the extra sockets in my equipment let me compete with people 10-15 levels higher who don't work, Who also have all the insignia's they need for 55 pvp armor as well. So casher's, as ignorant people call them don't have that big of an advantage and other's should have to pay just like i did on my level 35 gear and 45.

Comment

yah ,mybe they got socket rod , but NOT everyone get it ,, but for balen user they just easily buy it lol

Comment

Lol i am a casher because i work without us casheers there be no game those losers who live at home with their parents who play 24/7 whine about things not being fair why should they be fari they dont contribute anyting to the game

Comment

Rotfl....Such whiny ♥♥♥♥ on this forum. Noncashers HAVE to have a way to compete with cashers, or there will still be no game. I am a casher, And I fully support F2P socketing rods. R2 did this perfectly. Either you work for your strength, or you pay for it. Obviously Honeys, you're a whining ♥♥♥♥ who can ONLY pay for it....good job bud, you fail at being a gamer. Have you ever tried tetris? Its more your pace. Thanks for trying though xD
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-16-2012, 01:36 PM. Reason: language
                      IGN: DoctorWho
                      Server: 26
                      Guild:Ghosts
                      Class: Archer
                      Level: 53

Comment

u cant buy socket rod if you dont want try your 1% luck on guild blessing hopping to get 1 of it rod eventhough your a casher r2games earn money trough the player keep online 24/7 so dont get your *** jelouse in 1 socket rod in 1 day or even without luck to get them lol ...

Comment

turkey box gives too. i was fully sloted and i think this is very good we will need to reslot every time we change equips so can save alot of money.

btw the new free balen feature pretty good too non cashers can get 1-2 sokets per day only watching videos

Comment

Originally posted by horneys View Post
                            Which is **, i work 9 hours a day and miss 2/3 of everything in this game. The socketrods kept me able to compete. Now i see all the people that sit all day on this game 24/7 who are lvl 58+ getting socketrods for free after i have paid for them. I sure as hell wont spend another dime on this game.
                            u dont have time for spining wheel in Altar? why u liing? seems u kid who whine that non cashers have way to opp with cashers, u wanna pay to win? yes u do, so dont wrote anything else
                            class balance ****
                            cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

I feel sorry for a man who works 6 days a week, 15 hours a day, and still don't know the value of saving money. If you like to squeeze your gears with full slots, be my guest, buy every one of them if you have too. I don't buy anything other than VIP, so I wouldn't care less.
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                              X