The 1.45 patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 1.45 patch

Hey guys, just wanna know ur opinions about the new patch?? im sure the non cashers like me would be happy , +1 to R2

Enhanced some graphics and the loading time. The new blitz feature is available already. Yey!
    Wartune
    IGN: Rain
    Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
    Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

Socketing rods are available for F2P, and that is something....And by something i mean a HUGE something. That is what divided the F2P from the Cashers, and now you have a way to get some of them...even if they are rare and you only get them if you are -lucky-, there is still a way.
      IGN: DoctorWho
      Server: 26
      Guild:Ghosts
      Class: Archer
      Level: 53

Comment

one thing i dislike is that they took out afking in forgotten catacombs. gotta pay 1k each floor to "blitz" through it now...
        oh well

Comment

Originally posted by S26_DoctorWho View Post
          Socketing rods are available for F2P, and that is something....And by something i mean a HUGE something. That is what divided the F2P from the Cashers, and now you have a way to get some of them...even if they are rare and you only get them if you are -lucky-, there is still a way.
          yeah exactly, socketing rods AND crypt keys both are for free and thats really cool

Comment

Originally posted by R23235399 View Post
            one thing i dislike is that they took out afking in forgotten catacombs. gotta pay 1k each floor to "blitz" through it now...
            oh well
            i can create 100.000 gold so easy.

so dont take seriously on small things

Comment

samapi detik ini saya masih belum bisa memain kan game ini
              entah kenapa dg game ini..........
              semua cara saya sudah lakukan trmasuk mengganti komputer saya.......
              sekiranya ada yg mengerti dg kata2 saya tolong di bantu untuk di beritahukan kepada yg berwenang dalam game ini.
              trimakasih

Comment

blitz is better then afk will ever be, you cant see the power of it yet

Comment

Originally posted by S26_DoctorWho View Post
                  oh thats nice now i can have all my gems socketed in like 3-4 of them lol r2team rocks!
                  :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
                  :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

So today biggest issue seen by our guild is the Guild Tree Energize. There's no way to get 190 people to energize the tree in 15 mins, EACH DAY.
                    With only 107 members we couldn't achieve that at all.

Suggestion is to make energize counts carry over each day.

Comment

yes if you have 190 real guild members or...

for each 1 real guildie out of say 20, that has access to say 10 diff accounts, you got 15min to login to them all & energize your tree

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                        yes if you have 190 real guild members or...

for each 1 real guildie out of say 20, that has access to say 10 diff accounts, you got 15min to login to them all & energize your tree
                        LOL, that's probably possible but insane. I think something should be done to make it actually achievable. Even if we had 200 guild members there's no way to get 190 of them to log in during a small 15 min window to touch the tree. Stacking the energize count is more reasonable.

Comment

I finally found a topic covering the guild tree.
                          At our guild level (four), we need 90 people to energize the tree to max capacity. For us, that would mean a completely full guild with no room for extras, that all could log on in the same fifteen minute time period to energize the tree. I am wondering if others could verify, that you also need to have a full guild to fully energize your tree in order to harvest it. If this is the case, has anyone, or even CAN anyone actually get a tree harvested? If so, could you let us know what kind of rewards you received as they must be pretty awesome to get.

If not, R2 should consider letting the energizing should carry over from one day to the next.
                          Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                          Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                          #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                          #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                            Hey guys, just wanna know ur opinions about the new patch?? im sure the non cashers like me would be happy , +1 to R2
                            All Can Say Is... "Me Gusta" [Enter "Me Gusta" Meme Here] and..."Me Gusta Arroz Con Pollo y Papas Fritas" <-- Do Not Google Translate ._.
                            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                            X