X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance

I always thought Maintenance was to fix/solve problem and issues

But NO not on here it appears

Every time these idiots do maintenance it causes more problems and issues than it seems to solve

I wonder why ?

Are they incapable of doing the job properly ?

Are they unable to do the job ?

I only ask that they stop those who do the maintenance and get people in who will do it properly and do a good job

hahaha

Click image for larger version

Name:	HTisMpC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	1716301
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by R210859511 View Post
      I always thought Maintenance was to fix/solve problem and issues

But NO not on here it appears

Every time these idiots do maintenance it causes more problems and issues than it seems to solve

I wonder why ?

Are they incapable of doing the job properly ?

Are they unable to do the job ?

I only ask that they stop those who do the maintenance and get people in who will do it properly and do a good job
      Is there a specific bug or issue you have ruin into since the maintenance occurred? If so can you please tell us so we can try to get it reported or to see if it is localized to you or just a small group please?
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        Is there a specific bug or issue you have ruin into since the maintenance occurred? If so can you please tell us so we can try to get it reported or to see if it is localized to you or just a small group please?
        how about this 1?
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ance-20-August

or this 1?
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....tenance-13-Aug

its been 2 days. and nothing changed. and no one yet to let us know whats wrong or when it will be fixed.
        Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Working...
        X