Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

s66 lost?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s66 lost?

I just want to ask why s66 perlington keep suddenly disappeared? i was seeing it during the days i was waiting for the maintenance to be done but now i cant see s66, the last time i saw s66 it was the only server which is still on maintenance while all other servers are open. Maybe they will release it soon? just wanna ask
    :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
    :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

they said it will be released on saturday so i hope at 12 am we can see that alive and running )

Comment

Originally posted by deannaace99999 View Post
      they said it will be released on saturday so i hope at 12 am we can see that alive and running )
      yep i have seen a thread by r2cs_stormaggedon regarding the weekly server launches
      :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
      :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by malus1991 View Post
        yep i have seen a thread by r2cs_stormaggedon regarding the weekly server launches
        cant see s66 now ;( ive waited for nothing lols

Comment

Working...
        X