s66 lost?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s66 lost?

I just want to ask why s66 perlington keep suddenly disappeared? i was seeing it during the days i was waiting for the maintenance to be done but now i cant see s66, the last time i saw s66 it was the only server which is still on maintenance while all other servers are open. Maybe they will release it soon? just wanna ask
    :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
    :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

they said it will be released on saturday so i hope at 12 am we can see that alive and running )

Comment

Originally posted by deannaace99999 View Post
      they said it will be released on saturday so i hope at 12 am we can see that alive and running )
      yep i have seen a thread by r2cs_stormaggedon regarding the weekly server launches
      :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
      :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by malus1991 View Post
        yep i have seen a thread by r2cs_stormaggedon regarding the weekly server launches
        cant see s66 now ;( ive waited for nothing lols

Comment

Working...
        X