clothing synth question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clothing synth question

On the new clothing event at rest.. Did anybody trying make a lvl 7 clothing piece first and see if you can collect for the 7, 6, and 5 rewards? Just wondering, I doubt they would be so nice...

nope, clothing event is changed entirely, same as all kind of gem events now
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

ok thanks i was pretty sure. Since its impossible for me to get higher level wings now, i will just dabble and get some cores and event chests at the expense of losing luck charms. The days of profiting off of clothing events is over. At least this event is better than some of the previous few. I skipped them altogether

Comment

it sucks that we cant claim the lower lvl synthesis rewards, but on the other hand the rewards are miles better than the previous event which didn't even give boxes.

can't decide if overall this is better or worse yet. .
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          it sucks that we cant claim the lower lvl synthesis rewards, but on the other hand the rewards are miles better than the previous event which didn't even give boxes.

can't decide if overall this is better or worse yet. .
          IMO it depends on the fact if we really can claim the rewards once a day.
          Clothing event have had that description before and that turned to not work.

Comment

this event is better for me than the last few, but not nearly as good as all the olden ones. The one good thing is i didnt have any of the nocturnal set and now i do. I doubt i will get so lucky next time.. For events i would always redeem for the free weapon and armor pieces if i could. Now that there are titles that go with full sets, i might have to rethink that strategy. This event gave alot of free chests from sep/mahra etc. I might be able to redeem for most if not all the set though this time.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              IMO it depends on the fact if we really can claim the rewards once a day.
              Clothing event have had that description before and that turned to not work.
              it works this time. tested it myself.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

New players today will have a rather difficult time aquiring
                -SC80 even though it's still possible
                -Level9+ clothing that was easier to obtain the beginning of this year than it is now.
                -Inventory Slots due to the nerf of bound balen aquiring
                -Gear that actually equals their level (have to do 30 dungeons at 70)

Why should a new player even consider this game?
                I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

We can open inv slots thru clothing event now?

Comment

Working...
                  X