Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there no way to convert magic hammers to Voodoo Hammers?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is there no way to convert magic hammers to Voodoo Hammers?

Why is it that there is no way to convert your magic hammers to Voodoo hammers anymore?

I cant use the magic hammers in Voodoo event

Plz if there is anyway to make it so next Voodoo Hammer event have a way to convert Magic hammers would be nice

And if u announce that is gonna be the final time u can convert so other that still have Magic Hammers know that u cant change em after the event

I don't believe you can get magic hammers any more but they had an event to exchange them like a month ago. If you didn't do it then then its your lost.
    [EZ PZ RPG] User: Calypso / Class: Archer /Power: 2.5M+ / Guild: DESIRE / Server: Languid Lake

Comment

You could still get them after the last exchange.

Comment

no you coulldnt you havent been able to get them for months

Comment

the last one was 4-6 weeks ago where it also mentioned that it is the last one from what i remember

Comment

Magic hammers have ceased to fall in the game any longer. There have been an exchange or two in the past but alas, those as well have ended. If you are still in possession of magic hammers please submit a support ticket so they can try to help you with the situation.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

eu ganhei no cloud os martelos mas nao teve evento d troca e ta la na bag ocupando espaço triste isso nao!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X