Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Patch 1.45: Part 2 & 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.45: Part 2 & 3

I got R2 Email on the 15th and it said..

Part 2

Wings
    Gem Conversion
    New PVP Equipement
    NEw Dungeons

Part 3

Talents
    Spirit Covenant

..But the Question is when? Next Week?

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
    I got R2 Email on the 15th and it said..

Part 2

Wings
    Gem Conversion
    New PVP Equipement
    NEw Dungeons

Part 3

Talents
    Spirit Covenant

..But the Question is when? Next Week?
    I have seen it in my email too man. For your question, maybe we just have to wait till we see a new announcement in wartune's official site for the part 2 and 3, same like you im hoping it will come soon too :P
    :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
    :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

i wonder when it is , i hope next maintenance ... how bout u guys ?
      but im worried about wing price
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
        i wonder when it is , i hope next maintenance ... how bout u guys ?
        but im worried about wing price

no idea here when they will release part 2 and 3 of the 1.45 patch...as for the wings i hope they make it same like the synthesized sets e.g moirai set, gartan and gloridon and so on and so forth or they make crafting items for wings so all can have an access to it since there are many rumors of using balens so you can have wings.
        :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
        :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Working...
        X