Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a Dimension mine take steps to activate?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does a Dimension mine take steps to activate?

Dimensional mines are awesome to find but do they take a certain amount of steps to activate? I'd like to think they cost no steps at all and could be activated on the last step I have. Is this wishful thinking or is it possible to go to the last few steps and still find a mine?

Takes steps to activate
    A guildie of mine was saying that even if you don't have enough steps, you'll still get that hidden mine notice popup. I haven't experienced this myself so I can't tell you for sure. o:

Comment

Hidden ones require nothing. Visible ones require some. Normal around 150-170 and rare 200ish or so. Been a while since I've seen some visible ones so don't recall exact figures.

Could be changed now I suppose, but never notice energy drop on hidden ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Hidden ones require nothing. Visible ones require some. Normal around 150-170 and rare 200ish or so. Been a while since I've seen some visible ones so don't recall exact figures.

Could be changed now I suppose, but never notice energy drop on hidden ones.
        Liesss! jk maybe you're right, I'll check next time I find a hidden

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
          Liesss! jk maybe you're right, I'll check next time I find a hidden
          Well dunno for fact, but generally speaking everything has opening cost listed in the description. Hidden mines have nothing, Visible ones have cost. So easy assumption to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Well dunno for fact, but generally speaking everything has opening cost listed in the description. Hidden mines have nothing, Visible ones have cost. So easy assumption to make.
            And how to see the description of something hidden?
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              And how to see the description of something hidden?
              You do know you can see them once you find one, right?

Comment

no, i dont find mines
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Hidden mine take just the step u need to get in that spot, no more energy required (same as hidden shop), never seen a visible so no clue.

Comment

i found one today and took steps away
                    Character Name: Chris1909
                    Class: Mage
                    Server: US West

Comment

In what area of the dimension are those mines mostly expected to be found?
                      Server: S126 - Wilderiver
                      Character: Urania
                      Class: Knight

Comment

Originally posted by R2219449 View Post
                        In what area of the dimension are those mines mostly expected to be found?
                        In my experience, the expert area. Anywhere on the floor, on any floor. You may find one in an advanced dimension, and extremely rarely in a basic or intermediate, but experts will almost always have some. Depending on luck, it may take a lot of searching or you can run into them doing normal search.

Comment

Working...
                        X