Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip now more usefull than before

Before Patchhh

VIP just a tool to boost exp. Nothing more usefull than that. VIP Wheel is a joke. I hate that VIP,i dont want even see it in my screen.

But Nowww..

VIP is difference. VIP is moree usefull than any option. Not only gave bonus experience.It fasten the speed of building,even learning skill in academy.WoooW.

In Single Duel,you even dont need to wait anymore. You can compete other players to get rank no 1 as long as you have attempt.

This feature i like the most.Because i hate it to set my alarm to check building or skill in academy. I can upgrade as many times as i want.

As long as i have gold,Nothing to fear.

I will buy that VIP.

I think non vip players cannot compete with vip players.So there will be more players with VIP Feature in next time.

This is my story,How about you?

What is the feature of this VIP you like the most?

I like the no cool down part, but the VIP wheel is still a scam as usual.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

dont hope on VIP Wheel So much, because i know the system on VIP Wheel.

it is like...soul crusher wheel on facebook.

the wheel will find on green item first,then blue,then purple or orange.

so the percent is

green - 90%

blue - 80% (after most of green item has been selected)

purple - 70% (after most of blue item has been selected)

and the rest of orange items.

it is just my calculation.i buy vip because of no cooldown feature.it saves my times a lot. you know times is more worthed than gold or dollars

Comment

vip is not op, at high lvl you will be able to do all academy because you need 3-6 days to get lvl so its not so manny advantage over not having, vip wheel now gives monye, gems 4 mounts, lucky stones, skeleton key, but i cant get gems still so, or they are verry rare ones above lvl5

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post
          dont hope on VIP Wheel So much, because i know the system on VIP Wheel.

it is like...soul crusher wheel on facebook.

the wheel will find on green item first,then blue,then purple or orange.

so the percent is

green - 90%

blue - 80% (after most of green item has been selected)

purple - 70% (after most of blue item has been selected)

and the rest of orange items.

it is just my calculation.i buy vip because of no cooldown feature.it saves my times a lot. you know times is more worthed than gold or dollars
          i can predict 98% every time what will i get so you are right

Comment

lol all that complain about vip wheel u still get more than those who didnt buy vip its still pretty cheap and with that xp boost i ma pretty sure no1 without vip can compete with ur lvl and like already said vip aint that expensive!! still so many vips keep complaining non stop..
            like seriously? u should get everything right now jsut cuz u paid small amount of cash? yep sure better just keep complainign non stop and someday u mgiht get it!!

Comment

How about opening a pay 2 win server for those vip complains?
              Ign: BlazeS / NightmareZ
              Class: Mage / Knight
              Level: 39 / 39

Comment

Oh yeah

Originally posted by slash2n View Post
                How about opening a pay 2 win server for those vip complains?
                I think that would be a very good idea make a server with a 1 time pay to get in rate and be done
                with balens only use vouchers for everything, so you can really see the best gamers and not the
                best cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthias1 View Post
                  I think that would be a very good idea make a server with a 1 time pay to get in rate and be done
                  with balens only use vouchers for everything, so you can really see the best gamers and not the
                  best cashers.
                  +1

that's a GREAT idea.

i won't mind merging and moving onto a server where no one is allowed to pay for anything. that could be interesting..
                  no vip, no revive, no extra socket, no gems, nothing bought. could be interesting.

but i think that would come down to who stays in the game longest and who can spend the most hours in game then lol
                  Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Working...
                  X