Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

cant collect rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cant collect rewards

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	648.6 KB
ID:	1775126
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	1
Size:	533.5 KB
ID:	1775127
    IGN: Yummy from S106

  • #2
    Same just Used 500 and says exactly the same, posted a thread in the bugs and issues section but can`t send a ticket as i play on a Kabam server and they have changed the ticket system
    I want this sorted Please I paid MY REAL money to buy that sep and want the rewards for using it!!
    It was bad enough that Adv sep didn`t work in last event and was changed without any notice or warning, so now they have an actual event for it, it doesn`t work?
    I have NEVER seen a game with so many issues or bugs yet still costs SOO much to play :/

    Comment


    • #3
      Well according to another guy from oceanic, normal seps work just fine for the adv seps event.

      Comment


      • #4
        Normal works for the adv?? Hmm shame i used most of mine over the last few days
        But still want my rewards for the 500 I already used and paid for :/

        Comment


        • #5
          if thats the case i have 1200 horns to open

          Comment


          • #6
            same here i play on s406 used all adv and got nothing

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Well according to another guy from oceanic, normal seps work just fine for the adv seps event.
              dang. i just used all my sepulcrum to enchant my 3rd sylph.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

              Comment


              • #8
                I do not know what is going on exactly, but, I will let you know I have reported this to my superiors to be looked into. So far though, we do not have an update on a resolution. If we get any further information we'll try to let you all know.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

                Comment


                • #9
                  simply the worst...its written there enchant sylphs using adv sepulcrums but we cant collect it...using normal sepulcrums can collect it and in the end u guys gonna give lousy compensation like 10 adv sepulcrums
                  IGN: Yummy from S106

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It's 100% bugged seen that on previous sep event adv sep didn't work, this one was supposed to work only on adv sep and it still work on sep, just fill a ticket if u used and hope they'll give u reward.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      seems they fixed it on EST. the event working normally here.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        awesome lost another 500 and cant make ticket cause playing on kong server.

                        any1 can explain me hao we can make tickets nao ?!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This is the reply I got on my ticket #401578

                          Greetings,
                          Thank you for contacting us. We would like to inform you that there are two different Sylph Enchant events. On 23 August, only regular sepulcrum was counted in event and on 24th only Adv. Sepulcrum counts. Because of this you did not receive rewards. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience. For details please kindly check attachment.
                          Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.
                          -The R2Games Team


                          ***!!!! I dont care what event was on the 23rd, I used adv. sepulcrum on the 24th!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Kluus View Post
                            This is the reply I got on my ticket #401578

                            Greetings,
                            Thank you for contacting us. We would like to inform you that there are two different Sylph Enchant events. On 23 August, only regular sepulcrum was counted in event and on 24th only Adv. Sepulcrum counts. Because of this you did not receive rewards. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience. For details please kindly check attachment.
                            Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.
                            -The R2Games Team


                            ***!!!! I dont care what event was on the 23rd, I used adv. sepulcrum on the 24th!
                            Wartune's support team is filled with idiots. When I reported an atoll boss that glitched on me last week, they didn't care if I gave them a ss of the glitch, they wanted a ss of the atoll boss BEFORE we killed it.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X