Electro sylph skill and stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    it still happens in PvP, but need a trick to do it. similarly, archer's incendiary shot also has this bug.
    hmm...mind telling me how to do it?
    i just tried on both characters & the splash doesn't show if no 2nd target. inc shot doesn't show a splash either.
    just took a video of a duel without troop or helper & saw only 1 hit against opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
      hmm...mind telling me how to do it?
      i just tried on both characters & the splash doesn't show if no 2nd target. inc shot doesn't show a splash either.
      just took a video of a duel without troop or helper & saw only 1 hit against opponent.
      I'm a knight and don't have short circuit on my hercules to test my theory but i think you need to cast them when there are 2 target on the field, if 1 dies after you cast the skill the splash damage will go on the only target left. Just a theory tho, waiting for someone to confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
        I'm a knight and don't have short circuit on my hercules to test my theory but i think you need to cast them when there are 2 target on the field, if 1 dies after you cast the skill the splash damage will go on the only target left. Just a theory tho, waiting for someone to confirm.
        hmm...does the other target need to be on same row/column as the one that gets hit or could it be just anyone alive?

just before maint. i tried it against someone with troops (no helper). both troops were killed by sylph before the hero got hit by inc. shot. no splash & only 1 hit was seen.
        tried short circuit in tok. front guy died from poison arrow before i hit back guy. only 1 hit was seen. no splash (no non-crit dmg at all).
        both on a super old kabam server (not S-1).

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          it still happens in PvP, but need a trick to do it. similarly, archer's incendiary shot also has this bug.
          update: i just tried it on cross server arena & the splash did show up like someone described above. maybe tok & arena duels aren't 'real pvp' (but in my experience they seem to follow pvp rules)?

Comment

Working...
          X