Fishing Q (not about attempts)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Q (not about attempts)

Has anyone else noticed that the insignia fish have disappeared? Last fishing week and this one, I haven't seen any of them at all.

I see lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and (you get the idea) of the useless (to me) refinement lock fish, though.

Still there, sometimes you gotta refresh a few times before all show up, or they mask as other fish.

Comment

That sort of thing happens all the time, different fish get masked with the wrong skin. Once it happens, you pretty much have to refresh the game and hope that it comes back if you want to catch that type. So some of those lock fish are actually insignia fish in disguise - those are relatively easy to tell apart, though, since the real lock fish move a lot faster.

Comment

For those that don't know yet how to workaround that sprite bug (will use for semplicity the 4th row but it works for every row), open fish, let 2 fish spawn (let's say shadow crystal and fashin shard are the 2 that spawn), close fishing, open again and let 2 more spawn, do that untill you see vip card fish spawn too, now u're kinda sure you won't have any display bug (it can happen if you lag or close and open fishing too fast but overall it works reliably).

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
          For those that don't know yet how to workaround that sprite bug (will use for semplicity the 4th row but it works for every row), open fish, let 2 fish spawn (let's say shadow crystal and fashin shard are the 2 that spawn), close fishing, open again and let 2 more spawn, do that untill you see vip card fish spawn too, now u're kinda sure you won't have any display bug (it can happen if you lag or close and open fishing too fast but overall it works reliably).
          I haven't tried that method, but if I instead close the fishing window as soon as I see the first bottom-row fish, when I reopen it's always fixed for that row. Other rows may or may not be glitched, but I'm trying not to catch them anyway. The two-fish method may work better for rows 1-3.

Comment

Working...
          X