What is up with Laura/Market?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is up with Laura/Market?

No longer any option to enter market, just to leave (or complete quest if there for Asima)

Are you sure you're talking about Stormthrone?
    I'm not a R2 employee, I'm a player just like you, who enjoys helping others, hopefully just like you, and has taken upon the role of moderating the forums.

For tickets go to

Comment

This is for Wartune and I am going to chime in. I have also asked for it to be moved for you.

With the latest patch called Narrandera remains, the market and wilds shop were merged into one. They can be accessed via the wilds shop in cloud city now and a lot has changed. I hope this will be of a help to you, any further questions please feel free, we love to help!
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I think he meant Lara, guys.

The NPC that you used to go to for market. He mentioned Asima, which is the CQ giver in WT.

Comment

Working...
        X