This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can R2 let us have balen hacks

I love how kabam and kong over night can make a red sylph from scratch. I wish I had that program. So anyone have a free hackable DL please send to us over here getting sick of falling behind on this **.

just stop spending.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

lol ya then maybe they send me the link to unlimited balens hahha. just so nice see all these red sylphs pop up over night and wernt even on top 100 day ago. But r2 is blind if u spend more then 30.00 a day they let u do what u want ...

Comment

Sometime i think freedom of speech is a right not everyone should have.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
          Sometime i think freedom of speech is a right not everyone should have.
          I couldn't agree more

Comment

Dumb people hit my nerves yeah. If you think that r2/7road would let anyone cheat on balens (which is their income, just to remind you that) you're plain dumb, if you think that anyone can use balens hack, be reported and not get banned you're plain dumb. Now if you think someone is using balens hack just report them.

To be more straight forward, there's plenty of people on wartune using auto clickers, plenty of people exploiting the bugs that there are in this game, there's noone that use balens hack. You're just being butthurt because there's rich people around the world willing to waste money on a game, feel free to keep your behaviour and call cheat on everything you're not willing to accept, that won't change the fact that you're wrong. Also kong is the best platform for casher since you get a bonus each recharge you do and there's no way whatsoever to hack kreds (which you need to buy to recharge on any game) because they check every transation (be it kreds bought or in game recharge) to the point of limiting the amount of kreds you can buy each day (which is lower than r2 cap) and blocking every suspicious account that recharge too much in a too short period of time (and you have to mail their kred department to get unblocked).
            Last edited by 009.SSJ; 08-25-2015, 11:42 PM. Reason: Cleaning up

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm1-
              I Know for fact
              lol let me laugh some more before replaying pls.

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm1-
                I Know for fact that some Kabam people used balen hacks
                you know for a fact??? um.... how do you KNOW this? because they TOLD you they do this? or you HEARD from someone "reliable" that they do this? Well, I am sorry to burst your bubble, but there is NO SUCH THING as a "balens hack" ..... every website claiming they have one, is trying to deceive you and get you to download a "Trojan" so that THEY can hack into YOUR computer.... don't believe me? by all means, please.... download a few and see what happens. If you knew anything about how this game works, or how "hacking" works, you would know that using a 3rd party program to get "free" in-game currency is impossible (balens, gold, daru, etc...)
                Last edited by 009.SSJ; 08-25-2015, 11:42 PM. Reason: Cleaning up

Comment

Kong, at least, gets more from recharges because you pay for Kreds (which have bonuses attached) and then use those for Balens. I know the chinese servers do the same thing though, and have different events on their providers. One of them was recharge the equivalent of $320 and get all the mats for a Wind/Water fused sylph, some level 12 gems, sylph gems and eud gems, and thousands of sep/mahra. Another one was, for the same amount... a full set of blue sylph gear, a 10/5 mount and 1000 crypt tokens.

Comment

Getting back to the original topic, the obvious answer is 'No'. If you believe anyone is doing this, as SlowPlay has said, please send in screenshots/videos into tickets. From there players are very much likely to be investigated, and if found guilty, banned. For those wondering, there have been instances where players have been banned for attempting to 'cheat the system'.

Now we have an answer, there is no need for further discussion on the topic. Thank you all for your input, but we need to move on.
                    Last edited by Whakapono; 08-26-2015, 12:03 AM. Reason: added articles on screenshots and videos
                    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                    X