SO what does everyone think of the new sylphs - Im bored for maint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO what does everyone think of the new sylphs - Im bored for maint

what does everyone make of the new loki/odin sylphs ... i borrowed one for expo todau and frankly i think its stupidly op and kinda dumb ... its a light dark sylph that only uses patk so kiss goodbye the matk from light (from my ovservations) and 60k bales?!?! come on r2 use your heads 1000's play this lower the price and more people will actualy get it putting more money in your pockets.

on a good note i LOVE the exchange events for sylphs keep them coming r2 their great
    SERVER: s439
    ING: Angels
    CLASS: Knight
    GUILD: Glory
    BR: bigger then you buddy

Is it OP? I don't know because I am certainly not shelling out $600 for a bunch of sprites.

R2 - where $25.00 from 10 guys is worth more than $0.10 from 1,300,000 guys.

Comment

have a look at the skills ... bad enough that light and dark sylphs gain passives over all sylphs where as normal ones have to get single passives for each element and no ligh or dark ones available

Comment

From what i have seen, the attack depends on the skills u get. if you get dark skills, they do patk, and light skills do matk. The bonus being, the same sylph can have both light and dark delphics if u spend enough to get those skills..
        Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

this skills said it was a light and dark one ... ill gett ss when the server comes back up ... but you would think a light/dark skill would use matk/patk

Comment

it does use matk/patk, however in sylph expedition some skill are patk while some are matk
            in ef mpd it does damage to both brothers (boss 1), so both matk and patk with same skill !

Comment

it uses your weakest def and lowest res out of l/d unless stated which res it uses in the attack it swaps what it uses as it fights the opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                it does use matk/patk, however in sylph expedition some skill are patk while some are matk
                in ef mpd it does damage to both brothers (boss 1), so both matk and patk with same skill !
                That's odd, in sylph expedition, it doesn't hurt boss 20, so it's only doing patk there. Though the only attack skills that one has are dark, so maybe that makes a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                  That's odd, in sylph expedition, it doesn't hurt boss 20, so it's only doing patk there. Though the only attack skills that one has are dark, so maybe that makes a difference.
                  the single target delphic of red fusion which looks yellow and many assume it is a light skill deals 1 damage on 20 indeed(like all the dark specific skills such as devour), however i understood that divine prayer works against it, and probably all the other skills specific only to light sylph

There is a bug somewhere because the aoe skills can kill both centaurs (boss 1 in ef)
                  Last edited by Draggyy; 08-26-2015, 10:38 AM.

Comment

I'm uninterested at the current price. I've already decided to wait for more interesting combinations than dark/light.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
                      I'm uninterested at the current price. I've already decided to wait for more interesting combinations than dark/light.
                      light and dark is the best pvp one full stop cause it can get 50% reduc to l/d and 40% to the other 4 wind water is just a big support sylph and thor is 90% single target but does the most damage by far in pve but the other 2 wont ever beat someone same br if they have a fully done odin on

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                        the single target delphic of red fusion which looks yellow and many assume it is a light skill deals 1 damage on 20 indeed(like all the dark specific skills such as devour), however i understood that divine prayer works against it, and probably all the other skills specific only to light sylph

There is a bug somewhere because the aoe skills can kill both centaurs (boss 1 in ef)
                        if old light skills are matk, and old dark are patk, how are autoattacks between skills?
                        maybe sometimes is taken the highest stat between patk and matk?
                        would be interesting some tests against players, to know which def is taken

Comment

Originally posted by Castway136 View Post
                          light and dark is the best pvp one full stop cause it can get 50% reduc to l/d and 40% to the other 4 wind water is just a big support sylph and thor is 90% single target but does the most damage by far in pve but the other 2 wont ever beat someone same br if they have a fully done odin on
                          Current yes. With future new sylphs that will change. I suggest you read on what combined sylphs are coming in the future plus skills.

Comment

to me it's just waste of balens because odin & loki don't look any better than athena & gaia & hecate (arguably better than twintail loligirl) & their combined skills still have terribly long CDs. i hate to see such bulky & not-so-pretty sylphs cluttering my screen & lagging my game play. and i saw people with the worst pvp sylph on could still beat some rich weaklings with a LD sylph on before they could awaken, so wouldn't suggest any non-whales to go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
                              Current yes. With future new sylphs that will change. I suggest you read on what combined sylphs are coming in the future plus skills.
                              If you check his text, he mentioned both Freya/Frygge and Thor/Tyre.

What will not change is the RES influence which has on sylphs, so if you miss the wind/water RES, even Freya can beat your red Odin, or maybe orange Tyre (if you miss the electro/fire RES).

Or maybe you assume combinations of fire/water and electro/wind, this may be interesting. Anyway, RES is what decide.

Comment

Working...
                              X