No announcement yet.

SO what does everyone think of the new sylphs - Im bored for maint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My only real experience with them is ToK. I found that even with equal dark and light res, the Odin sylph was still hitting me 10x harder than the dark sylphs in ToK were hitting. Considering that these are all players who've spent quite a bit on the game in general and on their sylphs, it makes me wonder if there is a bug somewhere. It might have something to do with Odin's stats or maybe some ability/glitch in the skills.

In our cross server, Lala was nice enough to keep his Odin off to make nm a bit easier. Too bad more people are getting them and not taking them off. At least I can still nuke Odin users in ToK hard =)

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn87 View Post
      if old light skills are matk, and old dark are patk, how are autoattacks between skills?
      maybe sometimes is taken the highest stat between patk and matk?
      would be interesting some tests against players, to know which def is taken
      That only applies for se where even the autoattacks deals 1 damage to boss 20 , in other places such as ef both old light and old dark skills hits both centaurs, meaning that they are both matk and patk
      Since the high res is ignored (between dark and light), I wonder if it ignores the highest def as well, would be interesting some tests indeed

Comment

Working...
      X