Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback

Guild:
    • Divine Altar Rewards - Please up these to be inline with current game play, they are a joke as-is.
    • Add another zero or two behind Chamber contribution rewards (Invaders and Tree fruit/rock)
    • Decrease the cost of the Blazing Lynx Card, 300 days of first place for a mid level mount? Doesn't line up at all with Amethyst/Atoll Boss/Insignia/etc mount timelines.
    • Adjust the chest distribution search to be key entry activated so it searches as you type.

Chat:
    • Please close/hide the emoji popup if it is visible when the chat box is closed/hidden. (This is really a bug, can cause you to blind chat without a visible chat box)
    • Remove the single click of items to link to chat. Make this Shift-Left Click only for linking an item into chat.
    • Don't filter words inside words. Cumulative, Spicey, etc... Your bad filter implementation just makes us discuss those filtered out sections even more.

Mounts:
    • Allow us to buy mounts we already have activated. (A smart new player has a one-up over old players, they can not activate the card and get it multiple times for recycling.)
    • Or, sell beast soul in guild shop, amethyst shop, atoll shop... somewhere a non-casher can get it, even if at a slower rate.

Dimensions:
    • Increase chest chance, add more variety to them.
    • Decrease secret shops by at least 1/2.
    • Allow synth (upgrade path) of dimensions like gems/crystals.

Farm:
    • Move the animals back to using both fields.
    • Revisit marriage tree rewards, could use something other than just getting runestones and shadow crystals all the time.

That's the small list that I feel like typing up...

Definitely can't allow unlimited re-buys/creates of old mounts. Some of them are extremely easy now, and that would give a major advantage to established players. Letting savvy new players sacrifice immediate gains for a slightly better gain later seems pretty fair, all things considered.

The rest of this I agree with, though.

Comment

The only thing i really want atm is blessing of god/gift of god chest in dimension, even hidden if necessary but it's lame there's no free way to get them (unless you count bb as free).

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        Definitely can't allow unlimited re-buys/creates of old mounts. Some of them are extremely easy now, and that would give a major advantage to established players. Letting savvy new players sacrifice immediate gains for a slightly better gain later seems pretty fair, all things considered.

The rest of this I agree with, though.
        Why? Most of them are weak, low recycle gain, and take a while to get. Yeah, there would be a few immediate gains off of it, like I could get the AB one twice, maybe the amethyst one, but most would take time either way. Only one I can see being an issue would be guild shop one, direct gold trade for beast soul. All the rest take a month or more to get, minus League insig one, I could snag that twice a month. Doesn't seem fair though to implement a system like this and give newer chars that gain over older ones that can't get mounts much anymore without event or cash. Should be some way to gain beast soul routinely to backwards acquire mounts or save for those big ones you never could get otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDirtyOldMan View Post
          Why? Most of them are weak, low recycle gain, and take a while to get. Yeah, there would be a few immediate gains off of it, like I could get the AB one twice, maybe the amethyst one, but most would take time either way. Only one I can see being an issue would be guild shop one, direct gold trade for beast soul. All the rest take a month or more to get, minus League insig one, I could snag that twice a month. Doesn't seem fair though to implement a system like this and give newer chars that gain over older ones that can't get mounts much anymore without event or cash. Should be some way to gain beast soul routinely to backwards acquire mounts or save for those big ones you never could get otherwise.
          im hoarding pyre horses for the next year or more so there are still easy ways

Comment

Because an old level 80 can get ALL the free mounts he has already few more times the second this is implemended
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              Because an old level 80 can get ALL the free mounts he has already few more times the second this is implemended
              hes roght i could get 30+ ab mounts i think plus mounts from cw and titan war crypt mount guild mount insignia mounts id probs get all 20 mounts im missing in 1 go

Comment

...A smart new player has a one-up over old players, they can not activate the card and get it multiple times for recycling....
                actually, they can't buy a second mount card if the same mount card is already in inventory or vault (even if not activated). i haven't sent it to mail to find out whether or not they could hide it there. however, they can buy as many shards as they want if they don't synthesize these shards into a mount card. i don't know if they can synthesize multiple permanent mount cards at the same time or synthesize the same mount card again after it has been activated. my alt doesn't have enough gold or insignia or crypt tokens to over purchase.

Comment

Working...
                X