Video lvl 55MP Terraton's Lair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video lvl 55MP Terraton's Lair

After many days waiting, our archer finally hit lvl 55 today. So we all went there, even if no MP attempts left to see how it goes. That boss is a joke compared to what Garden of Death last boss was. (Nerfed it?)

So group makeup: 1knight 1 archer 2 mages. Knight appolo shield spec, mages healing spec, archer deep freeze and incidiary shot. Lvl 3 pots were more than enough for this boss. Only dangerous part is his big aoe, the rest is mostly tank and spank. Enjoy the video

Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

yeah he got nerf big time after the patch this week.

Comment

*For R2 debugging department: maybe try fix the annoying dragon scream sound loop?
      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
      Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
        yeah he got nerf big time after the patch this week.
        Its what I thought, cause reading at forums it looked quite a challenge.. and now.. it's a real joke, it was disapointing
        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
        Weak warrior

Comment

not only that garden was nerfed bad also, if you go back to reaper, reaper will never spawn clone now because you kill it so fast.
          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Yeah I noticed yesterday how garden got nerfed to the ground, it is so boring now, no need pots, no need nothing. Bad move from R2 side, that nerfing in my opinion. Easy = boring, what's the fun of killing a boss when you can basically go there naked and kill it with autoattack? :/

Big disapointment that was for us
            Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
            Weak warrior

Comment

pff have you tried nightmare mode yet, big shot?

Comment

LOL all normal multi dungeon had been nerf.. try the nightmare and see it
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Seeing how we failed at nightmare Garden, I kinda feel we're not ready for nightmare Terraton's (LOL). But yeah, It'll be challenging, obviously
                  Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                  Weak warrior

Comment

a pfff nice wideo guys

Comment

nice video.. looks like they're easier than nightmare GOD..

Comment

Originally posted by franznoheart View Post
                        nice video.. looks like they're easier than nightmare GOD..
                        It actually IS easier than nightmare Garden of Death. Terraton normal can be cleared without even potting up; I don't think we can clear GOD nightmare without potting lol its a real "nightmare" :P
                        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                        Weak warrior

Comment

is apollo shield good ?

Comment

lol thats "nightmare" made legend gear "almost imposible" to obtain .. im here still cant do tartaron.. only 2 ppl hit 55.. and im 58 .. what lv are u big? we often meet in GA

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
                              is apollo shield good ?
                              It helps a lot on the minibosses and last boss. It can also be good for PvP, depending on your group makeup and opponent classes.

Originally posted by franznoheart View Post
                              lol thats "nightmare" made legend gear "almost imposible" to obtain .. im here still cant do tartaron.. only 2 ppl hit 55.. and im 58 .. what lv are u big? we often meet in GA
                              Hey franznoheart, trust me, I really know the feeling, rushing to level up, to then have to wait for others to get high level enough, and by the time they get there, you get close to no XP cause too high level for the said instance. Been there, done that..

About my level, well I JUST hit level 61. Beware starting tomorrow if against us in GA: I just got the Therion-Sand Rider mount (+100 all stats) along with the arena mount(+50 all stats). That gave a BIG boost in my stats, as my mount level was horrible until now. See ya in arena!
                              Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                              Weak warrior

Comment

Working...
                              X