Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tanks Battles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    tl;dr

the point is, you know it isn't pleasant experience for others but still have to do it, then please don't justify it & prove it's others' fault. you are the one who controls your own action, which affects other people, so who should be accountable? just common sense.
    No the point is that you/AdaJames have a imaginary problem that that you perceive to cost you a "deserved" reward and then come to the forum to whine while trying to portray yourself as a victim of the greatest injustice in gaming history.

But at least you now admit to not even reading the post you reply to and I have no time for people without the intellectual capacity to read and reflect on arguments before posting their incoherent ramblings. Therefore I'm done with you and your stupidity. Have a nice day!

Comment

Originally posted by The_comic View Post
      No the point is that you/AdaJames have a imaginary problem that that you perceive to cost you a "deserved" reward and then come to the forum to whine while trying to portray yourself as a victim of the greatest injustice in gaming history.

But at least you now admit to not even reading the post you reply to and I have no time for people without the intellectual capacity to read and reflect on arguments before posting their incoherent ramblings. Therefore I'm done with you and your stupidity. Have a nice day!
      TLDR unless you have the intellectual capacity to say something sensible & worth a discussion.

Comment

Working...
      X