Idea for new warrior Eudaemon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for new warrior Eudaemon

Since we know that Wind Archer is coming soon (male archer) and scourge warlock has been out for a while know (female mage), this is my idea for a male warrior eudaemon. My idea for the male warrior eudaemon would be a support tank type that will be a real tank, not like the sacred knight. Its main weapon is the shield but has a sword still instead that likes to help you survive through its defensive skills.

Name of Eudaemon: Holy Paladin

Abilities:

Shield Bash- Single Target Front Row CD: 5 sec
    Lvl 1: Deals 100% + ___ PATK to a single target.

Shield Rush- Single Target CD: 5 sec
    Lvl 1: Deals 110% + ___ PATK to single target with the most health and decrease ATK of enemies by 2%, stacking up 5 times, last for 2 turns.

Heal Wound- All CD: 45 Sec
    Lvl 1: Add a buff to all your teams. This buff heals base on % of the damage you receive and return it as HP. Last 4 turns.

Example: Lets say they do 20,000 damage, this buff will heal you for 2% of that damage so 400 hp. But for each lvl it will increase by 2%.

Guard Up- All CD 45 Sec
    Lvl 1: Give a PDEF and MDEF buff to entire party by 5% for 5 turns.

Parry Stance- All CD 60 sec
    Lvl 1: Give a deflection buff to your entire team. Reverse 2000 damage back to the targets, last 7 turns.

Guardian Spirit: All CD 60 sec
    Lvl 1: Give a % reduce crit rate and crit dam to your entire team. Last 5 turns.

Delphic- Share the Pain - Single Target
    Lvl 1: Deals 300% + ___ PATK damage to a single target with most HP. Debuff the target and buff itself that base on the damage received, reflect the same amount + % to the target with the debuff.
    Example: The enemy deals 40,000 damage to the eudaemon, it reflects 40,000 + % of the damage back to the target.

Delphic- Divine Intervention- Random 2-4
    Lvl1: Deal 230% + ___ PATK damage to 2-4 enemies. Base on the total damage, give your entire team a shield equal to the amount of damage dealt to the enemies.
    Example: It deals 20k to 4 people. Your entire teams gets a shield that is 80k.

Passive:

Lvl 1: Holy Shield: Increase Defense by 2%

Lvl 1: Divine Fervor: Increase Max HP by 2%

This is just my idea for a new eudaemon. This eudaemon is one that can be define as a real tank support unlike the sacred knight. I hope you like my idea, what do you guys think about it?

+1 for effort

-100 for being completely delusional
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

An interesting idea, but it sounds a bit unbalanced. There are too many party buffs. The other eud have party buffs, but not to that extent. If you reduced some of those to target self or one random target, it would be more balanced.

I'd think a mix of knight and archer would be more interesting. The devs could give it a highly original name like undead knight =P Give it the knight skills that have debuff effects and add in passives with a chance to inflict bleed or chance to reduce def/res for 2 turns; the chance would increase as the skill is leveled up with the max possible being 50%. The delphic would be a eud version of the knight's aoe heal debuff.

Comment

Interesting idea, but:

1) Scourge mage is combination of mage and archer, with only positive buffs (no negative buff removal or healing abilities to team)
        2) Wind ranger is combination of archer and knight, with negative buffing (bleed) and positive buff (reduction of damage)

So Paladin should be:
        a) MATK based, to have 3 MATK and 3 PATK eudemons
        b) negative buffs removal from team ability (aka purify, oracle does not have it)
        c) and some knight ability, eg. stronger core attack
        Last edited by P-J-J; 08-27-2015, 08:16 AM.

Comment

These are some nice skills but unfortunately the real ones aren't that good. Do you guys want me to post a guide on the new knight Eudaemon? I can release it early. (I am the author of the Wind Ranger Eudaemon Guide).

Comment

Why do people keep saying the wind ranger is a knight/archer hybrid? Where is the knight part? It's a poison-heavy, debuffing, back-row attacking guard, with higher resistance to matk. That sounds like an even more specialized archer to me. There is a shield skill, but it only applies to matk, which isn't very knight-y.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              Why do people keep saying the wind ranger is a knight/archer hybrid? Where is the knight part? It's a poison-heavy, debuffing, back-row attacking guard, with higher resistance to matk. That sounds like an even more specialized archer to me. There is a shield skill, but it only applies to matk, which isn't very knight-y.
              Yes,

So all the toxic skills are in fact bleeding a la Shadow Trasher, and the MDEF shield is limited (I assume PDEF shield for the 6th Eudemon).

These are the knight contribution, or we have bleeding skill on archer?

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
                Yes,

So all the toxic skills are in fact bleeding a la Shadow Trasher, and the MDEF shield is limited (I assume PDEF shield for the 6th Eudemon).

These are the knight contribution, or we have bleeding skill on archer?
                poison arrow. i just created a lvl24 alt & she has it

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                  Wind Ranger is mostly buff work & team/aoe effect. to me it's more like an aoe archer, aka damnation archer aka mage archer. dmg reduction is almost same for both genders. to me, both archer kids are a bit too buff/debuff heavy & not enough dps. when i get an archer, i expect her/him to hit & speed up killing, but turns out NEITHER can hit, no 300%+ skills & no 1-sec cd skills that hit above 100%. really a little disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by KrishnaWartune View Post
                    These are some nice skills but unfortunately the real ones aren't that good. Do you guys want me to post a guide on the new knight Eudaemon? I can release it early. (I am the author of the Wind Ranger Eudaemon Guide).
                    yes please i'm checking your blog on days when i play wartune~~

Comment

if they give puri & scatter on any new kid, i'd buy into it.

Comment

let it give marks too for making it

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                          poison arrow. i just created a lvl24 alt & she has it
                          This is only bleeding, not the hit + bleeding as knight has.

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
                            This is only bleeding, not the hit + bleeding as knight has.
                            what do u mean? poison arrow hits for 64% & bleeds for 64% for 4 turns. that's the best bleeding debuff around, even better than consuming flames (fire sylph). sinister rod (dark sylph) is 74%, but it lasts only 3 turns.
                            just the base damage being quite low, only 64%; but it consumes only 20 rage & CD is only 25 seconds. IMHO it still far outdoes all other existing bleeding skills in wartune.
                            it is a very low level skill that a new toon could use (level requirement is 12 & no prerequisites required), but indeed it is an end game skill that is useful only when the hero has high enough patk to give a decent bleeding debuff.
                            i used to think it were a totally useless skill just to take up skill points, but after my patk exceeds 70k, it starts to shine. now i kind of rely on it to bleed the low hp bosses to death.
                            http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Archer#Poison_Arrow

shadow thrasher only bleeds for a fixed amount. i wouldn't even call it 'bleeding'; it's just like the fixed rebound from reverse damage.
                            death warrant is the only true bleed a knight has. the damage is decent & the rage & CD are not bad for a knight. only bad thing is the small percentage. it would be much better if it bleeds for 64% or 74%, but it doesn't.

Comment

Shadow thrasher's bleed was pathetically low 2 1/2 years ago. Now it's nothing but a rounding error.

I would love to have 64% bleed on DW though, making it the ultimate PVP skill - stun, bleed, and good damage on a moderate cd with reasonable rage cost. Even if the stun & bleed work against each other a bit. But I don't want to get greedy, it's pretty great as-is.

Comment

Working...
                              X