Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Balen users: will you ever buy anything but level 6 or level 7 gems in the market?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balen users: will you ever buy anything but level 6 or level 7 gems in the market?

I used to buy level 3 and 4 gems when they appear because they are cheaper than buying level 2 from the normal shop. But after seeing that it can actually offer level 6 and level 7 gems for prices WAY cheaper than level 4... it's safe to say that I'm NEVER going to buy anything ever again from the market, EXCEPT for when level 6 and 7 come out.

I wish I'd known the market could produce a level 6 gem for that cheap though. I wouldn't have bought all those lower level gems otherwise. Oh well
    ☣CAIN☣

the only time when it is cost effective to buy the gems from the shop is during the week event when they package the gems. During that week, if you craft gems you get soul crystals. Due to those events combined, it is more efficent to buy gems from shop. Otherwise, use balens to reset market.

Comment

Those gems spawn at such a low rate compared to lvl 3-4 ones though. I saw a few lvl 5s but never 6 or 7 yet. One guild member said in guild chat he saw a lvl 7 for dirt cheap (of course he bought it) but I didnt believed he had it for that cheap, since lvl 5s are 3.5k balens. He did buy it of course (lol) and I always thought he paid like 9k balens for it. Time proved me wrong. But again, the drop rate is horribly low, my guess is only way to get better chance is to balen refresh the market.

Good luck!
      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
      Weak warrior

Comment

The chances are dirt low, so maybe it's cheap, I saw one buying a lvl 7 Matk gem today :9
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
          Those gems spawn at such a low rate compared to lvl 3-4 ones though. I saw a few lvl 5s but never 6 or 7 yet. One guild member said in guild chat he saw a lvl 7 for dirt cheap (of course he bought it) but I didnt believed he had it for that cheap, since lvl 5s are 3.5k balens. He did buy it of course (lol) and I always thought he paid like 9k balens for it. Time proved me wrong. But again, the drop rate is horribly low, my guess is only way to get better chance is to balen refresh the market.

Good luck!
          I actually tried refreshing the market But the rate is so low that by the time you get a level 7 it's probably about the same amount of balens anyway. In other words, no way
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I got a level 6 hp gem yesterday!

Comment

normally ppl do it because it just happened to spawn in their marketplace .. not rly an intentional search.
              KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Omgosh! View Post
                normally ppl do it because it just happened to spawn in their marketplace .. not rly an intentional search.
                Yeah I know. Just that before this I didn't know this was possible Now that I know of course I wouldn't buy anything ever from the market EXCEPT for those great deals
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

my member bought lvl 6 gems from market before the patch.. we thought it was bug.. but now seen it is real.
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
                    I used to buy level 3 and 4 gems when they appear because they are cheaper than buying level 2 from the normal shop. But after seeing that it can actually offer level 6 and level 7 gems for prices WAY cheaper than level 4... it's safe to say that I'm NEVER going to buy anything ever again from the market, EXCEPT for when level 6 and 7 come out.

I wish I'd known the market could produce a level 6 gem for that cheap though. I wouldn't have bought all those lower level gems otherwise. Oh well
                    and now GM's will look into it an raise the prices ._. nice~
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                    X