Crypt keys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypt keys

now its only for double drop, i think its kinda good and bad since it will save time and others but i will lose exp on the other hand
    quite an equivalent trade though

what do u guys think?

i think fantastic.

it let you have DOUBLE THE EXP, LOOT, with just one run.. . no downside to it.... who said you don't get double exp?
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

it does? my mistake then =D cool feature

Comment

It does indeed double the exp too. So you save time, heal potions, and troops now compared to having to do 2 runs. (though there's no AFK mode anymore of course. It does work with blitz at least)

Comment

Make your way till level 100. By then you can see if it benefit you or not. Blitz is awesome. once you done the level every time you BLITZ you hit the same level you've done before. Happy Blitzing...

And the double EXP, loot all give you huge difference when you use Crypt Keys. So, comparing it with 1 losing of your Crypt Keys it is great return indeed..,
          Last edited by BintangMalam; 11-18-2012, 11:06 AM. Reason: adding some info
          "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
          MiladyHime
          Archer
          [S40] Badlands
          Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

i do have a question about the blitz. Does it automatically pass the level for you regardless of buffs and spec? Like, if you have completed the level, it will let you pass? I keep blitzing to 49 because i'm scared of a blitz fail or something. I don't want to take an unncessary death.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMajor View Post
              i do have a question about the blitz. Does it automatically pass the level for you regardless of buffs and spec? Like, if you have completed the level, it will let you pass? I keep blitzing to 49 because i'm scared of a blitz fail or something. I don't want to take an unncessary death.
              Blitz system automatic pass all the level that you have pass. If you didn't manage to pass level 50 it will stop at 49. And if you want to continue to level 50 just do the cata manually afterwards (just stop the blitz when timer reach 00:00:00).
              "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
              MiladyHime
              Archer
              [S40] Badlands
              Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

ok, well i'm @ 70 right now, so if i blitz to 69 it's an auto pass? that's freaking awesome!

Comment

It will drop you off at boss if you haven't actually beat lvl 70

Comment

Working...
                  X