New VIP Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New VIP Suggestions

The Devs recommended i post this here so they can get community feedback as well, these are just my personal ideas, im not expecting most if any to get implemented for reasons i can not see, but are obvious to any developer, but here they are:

I think if people are paying the 8 dollars a month to be a VIP they should
    A.) Be allowed to talk in world chat for free not including the large bullhorn (with obvious limitation set by you guys such as 5 times an hour)
    B.) World boss timer reduced to 20 seconds from 30, or maybe just even 25 would really be nice for paying customers.
    C.) Maybe a monthly Balen amount depending on VIP level, 1-3 none, 4-5 50, 6-7 75, 8 100 and level 9 at like 150,
    D.) Maybe like a 5% discount on shop items for being VIP level 3 and above
    E.) A little more stamina regain for each VIP level, level 1- 20, 2-30, 3-40, 4-50, 5-60, 6-70, 7-80, 8-90, 9-100.
    F.) Maybe a few more arena attempts as well as Multi-player dungeons and crypts,
    G.) Return of the AFK button for the crypt (the one with the 100 levels) for VIPs
    H.) Addition of a AFK fighting button for Multi-player dungeons
    I.) Ability to capture a third resource quarry

These are just some of my ideas for paying customers, by reading through them you can see that none of the listed ideas make VIPs stronger or better then non paying customers, all it does is speed up the process in how fast you get to the same point.

Also I am 16 so please do not talk to me like I am a 40 year old business man and that my wrong suggestions should be obvious, i put time into this and would like truthful feedback but not hurtful (such as calling me stupid)

Thanks!
    --Alex

A. People has talked about it, quoting WoW (World of Warcraft) as an example. Some said it wouldn't be abused. Guess not.
    B. Archers have a great advantage at WB. Imagine a VIP Archer. It's always two sides of the coin, and the side along the edge that everyone ignores/forgets.
    C. -no comments-
    D. Since the currency is not only gold, will it affect the Market (5% discount on an already discounted item, priced in Balens), Arena Shop (Currency:Insigs), Crypt Shop (Currency: Crypt Tokens), Farm (Currency: Gold, Balens)?? Will it lower the costs in Blacksmith (Enchantments, synthesis,etc)? no for or against, just brainstorming....
    E. While R2 wants more $$$, they need to balance things out so Cashers and Non-Cashers dont have too much a gap. While it's obvious that cashers are generally in the lead, what about VIPs? Here, we talked about stamina regen. I'm guessing you're talking about the daily regain/regen amount of 100, to be raised accordingly to VIP level.
    For one, since stamina only affects the single dungeon attempts, more stamina equals more attempts. What VIP already has (covered in a sense) is the Bonus XP. Unless you're farming items in single dungeons, experience points-wise, VIP already has 50%-150%. This "BONUS" will be further exploited if VIPs are allowed MORE dungeon attempts (compared to non-VIPs, doing LESSER dungeons). Remember, BALANCE, with the scale tipped slightly to cashers/VIPs, not tipped GREATLY.
    F. Refer to E. Same principle.
    G. -no comments-
    H. Would be "insulting", "unpolite", "not-good" to fellow players of the same party.
    I. Gold mine. maybe.

Think not from your own viewpoint, but from R2's, and other players', and you generally know if an idea is good or bad. Example, E & F will have non-VIPs hopping mad. If they did implement it, well Kudos to VIPs. Remember an additional crypt run previously actually costs 0.75$. VIP doing it for free now?

------
    S4-Knight.
    [Elite]
    Guess who?

Comment

Thank you for replying, this is why i asked for feedback, for others peoples opinions on the matter, their viewpoint of the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonnie1415 View Post
        The Devs recommended i post this here so they can get community feedback as well, these are just my personal ideas, im not expecting most if any to get implemented for reasons i can not see, but are obvious to any developer, but here they are:

I think if people are paying the 8 dollars a month to be a VIP they should
        A.) Be allowed to talk in world chat for free not including the large bullhorn (with obvious limitation set by you guys such as 5 times an hour)
        B.) World boss timer reduced to 20 seconds from 30, or maybe just even 25 would really be nice for paying customers.
        C.) Maybe a monthly Balen amount depending on VIP level, 1-3 none, 4-5 50, 6-7 75, 8 100 and level 9 at like 150,
        D.) Maybe like a 5% discount on shop items for being VIP level 3 and above
        E.) A little more stamina regain for each VIP level, level 1- 20, 2-30, 3-40, 4-50, 5-60, 6-70, 7-80, 8-90, 9-100.
        F.) Maybe a few more arena attempts as well as Multi-player dungeons and crypts,
        G.) Return of the AFK button for the crypt (the one with the 100 levels) for VIPs
        H.) Addition of a AFK fighting button for Multi-player dungeons
        I.) Ability to capture a third resource quarry

These are just some of my ideas for paying customers, by reading through them you can see that none of the listed ideas make VIPs stronger or better then non paying customers, all it does is speed up the process in how fast you get to the same point.

Also I am 16 so please do not talk to me like I am a 40 year old business man and that my wrong suggestions should be obvious, i put time into this and would like truthful feedback but not hurtful (such as calling me stupid)

Thanks!
        --Alex
        A = not gonna happen cause the last thing anyone needs is spammers in this wonderful game too
        B = mmmhymm no thank u not only Archers but mages will also be going crazy and besides most of the VIP and cash players tend to use the balens and reduce the count to 0 so they can participate without worry
        C = no comment i think its good +1 but unfortunately 7 roads don't want that to happen so until r2 convinces 7 roads that this is a good idea ur gonna have to wait
        D = no thank you cause discount is just gonna make the regular cash players mad its like a rich man buys a house for 1 million but a man equally rich but only thing is that he is in the government comes and buys the same kinda of a house but he gets a discount so the first guy will obviously be mad so lets think of the other players as well ok
        E = -1 No way
        F= -1 No way
        G = this should not only be for VIPs but for everyone
        H = No way this would be like making ur partners and the AFK mode do all the work while u get the reward and do nothing
        I = gold mine mmm yea sure +1

ur good in some points and some points are just plain terrible A,B,D,E,F,H, are not good which get a -1 each
        and C and I are the good ones i like so they get a +1 each

G should be for all players so it neither gets a +1 nor a -1 ok
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Well, all of these are great~~ for VIPs only. Imagine all the things we can do with these *drools*

And if this is made official, non cash players suddenly disappeared.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            Well, all of these are great~~ for VIPs only. Imagine all the things we can do with these *drools*

And if this is made official, non cash players suddenly disappeared.
            hahahah listen to deathriver
            +1 to ur comment i love it hahahahaha
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              hahahah listen to deathriver
              +1 to ur comment i love it hahahahaha
              he forgot to add also sudden death of servers after a few months

as for the E and F...HELL NO,im a vip player and i prefer to continue to be a live one,not having at my door step a linch mob of non-cashers to do bad things to me(me liking some of those bad things doesnt mater :P )

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                he forgot to add also sudden death of servers after a few months

as for the E and F...HELL NO,im a vip player and i prefer to continue to be a live one,not having at my door step a linch mob of non-cashers to do bad things to me(me liking some of those bad things doesnt mater :P )
                without non cash players the servers death is an obvious result deathriver nor anyone needs to mention it cause its obvious

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  without non cash players the servers death is an obvious result deathriver nor anyone needs to mention it cause its obvious
                  trust me,you would be soooo surprised by the amount that dont know that

its even ridiculous how many XD

Comment

more VIP quest ... there's like only one per day ... maybe you can get 10 more tokens by completing ALL the daily quest?

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                      trust me,you would be soooo surprised by the amount that dont know that

its even ridiculous how many XD
                      i have played many MMORPG and most of them have the cash players who don't know
                      87% to be exact

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                      X