Eudaemon Mark Shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon Mark Shards

why the Cupcake do you keep giving new eudaemons such as scourge mage and the windranger in september when there is NO WAY of getting eudaemon mark shards .. think about this before u add more eudaemons, and lets us delete unwanted eudaemons too..
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-30-2015, 03:29 PM.

I noticed once you get to a certain point in bounty quests, mark shards are gone. If I'd known that in advance, I'd never have gotten to that high a level, but now that I'm there, I'm stuck until the devs see fit to put them in as rewards in the higher level quests.

Comment

So far we have no update on any new eudaemon past the scourge mage. Please remember rumour and gossip sites are not always accurate and we never know what is coming until it hits the news and events section here. Now that set aside, it does seem after a certain level the shards stop dropping.. however they can be gained albeit rarely in the temple sacrifice. I will pass along this concern to my superiors for you.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Mark shards are a certain "rarity" value. In fact, ALL drops are given a certain rarity value.

That is how the programme determines which tier of items to pick as a reward for a particular bounty boss.

Once you get into the bosses whose tier drops are higher than the mark rarity value, then they stop dropping, UNLESS you introduce drops that are multiples like the blood and the diamonds. That will allow that particular drop to keep happening.

Mark shards are not programme for multiple, so it gets left behind.

Neither are the eudaemon equipment enchant drops. They come in FIXED multiples, so that will get left behind as well.

Past a certain stage, there is NO white iron or turquoise drops. Watch out as your enchanting can stall.

Comment

Originally posted by R257018669 View Post
          why the Cupcake do you keep giving new eudaemons such as scourge mage and the windranger in september when there is NO WAY of getting eudaemon mark shards .. think about this before u add more eudaemons, and lets us delete unwanted eudaemons too..
          Or Exchange unwanted Eudaemons to Eud Shards
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-30-2015, 03:29 PM.
          Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
          Guild: Ragnarok
          Server: S213 - Felmarsh
          Platform: R2Games
          Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
            Or Exchange unwanted Eudaemons to Eud Shards
            Or change 2 of the same class eudemons to other class ...

But it still does not resolve to get the initial drops as we can get 2nd eudemon (after the first free) from drops and accidentally pass to higher levels with 0 drops.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              So far we have no update on any new eudaemon past the scourge mage. Please remember rumour and gossip sites are not always accurate and we never know what is coming until it hits the news and events section here. Now that set aside, it does seem after a certain level the shards stop dropping.. however they can be gained albeit rarely in the temple sacrifice. I will pass along this concern to my superiors for you.
              thats funny u will pass his concerns to ur superiors but when i created a post about this about 1 month ago no mods even bothered with it. nor the other many many post about this problem.
              Character Name: Chris1909
              Class: Mage
              Server: US West

Comment

You cannot gain any shards at all from Bounty Targets once your ranking score(highest completed) is 52. I need a LOT of White Iron, but you cannot gain any after your score reaches 23. You cannot gain any Turquoise after your score reaches 43. Since our Euds gain strength from us, it's extremely easy to fly right out of those ranges. We weren't told that certain drops are unavailable after a certain score was reached, which in any other case would be just fine, except we also weren't told that our score doesn't reset so now we're screwed.

One global free reset, or some way to reset our own scores even if by unbound balens, that's all players are asking for. Far more lenient than Wartune providers deserve over failures such as this.

Comment

More than this:

1) Everybody selects class of the first eudemon as its main accompany for MPD and PvP and starts to tune it to max
                  2) Other eudemons was acquired to specialized purposes like WB (the max hitter, before we realized that eudemon's hits do not add gold/daru, only reduced HP), at that time through available dimension chests and more frequent sacrifice chests.

Then came the not very well perceived and documented update:

3) We will need eudemon team for Bounty Targets = those who got their MPD and WPS eudemon need more ones, feel it as good R2/7road decision to get more from eudemons, but:
                  A) dimension chests were removed, sacrifice chest become rarer, but event with 0.01% eudemon drops appeared. After the event gone, no further chance to get it.
                  B) the level 52 restriction in Bounty Targets can be passed easily with 1 strong eudemon and 1-2 relatively weak (personally passed with 1 lvl 9 and 3 lvl 0 eudemons)
                  C) even you are lucky and got the Eudemon (I miss it more than month), you have issue with material, white stones you can get from Guild Beast shop, green/blue from monthly MPDs and red copper from the level I am now (same holds for gems).
                  But as Bounty Target ladder means only prestige, no one tries to level Bounty Targets after reset was not implemented.

Now comes the announcement from the test servers, that Eudemon Arena is needed, so those unlucky will be screwed again. Hope, nobody will come with "smart" idea to sell eudemons for thousand balens ...

My recommendations are:
                  1) Reset Bounty Targets monthly (assume +5 lvl daily, so lvl 150 is achievable) and put ladder chests like in sylph expedition (note: top do not need eudemon chests)
                  2) Allow 2 same class eudemons (so we need at leas 3) exchange for 1 any class (exchange eudemon for chests will only extend frustration of those unlucky).

Summary of eudemon requirements:
                  A) One eudemon for MPD
                  B) One eudemon for PvP
                  C) One eudemon for DPS
                  D) Four eudemons for future Eudemon Arena
                  E) Four to eight eudemons for Bounty Targets (due to magically and physically immune bosses).

Comment

Rumor and gossip sites know a hell of a lot more about the game than you do.

Comment

Yeah like what the hell. I know more than the EC Master. Ask me anything about new patches we will get in September/October and I can make tons of in depth articles on it.
                      Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      Rumor and gossip sites know a hell of a lot more about the game than you do.

Comment

The simplest solution is to expand the drops.

White iron x5 stops dropping at L23. Fine. Let's have white iron x10 that goes up to L46.
                        Eudeamon shard stop at L43, eudaemon shard x2 stops at L86.

It shouldn't be that hard to expand the loot table.

Comment

They should let us exchange them for eud stuff we DON'T need, like the lvl 1 refine stones for example.
                          Might be me, but the eud gear refinement part for the lower colors looks kinda useless to me.

With their " let's fill your inventory with as many items as as possible, so you either open all slots and pay for 2 extra pages, or you just quit" policy they should allow us to exchange stuff we dont need or want, for items we do need.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeDingo View Post
                            ...Since our Euds gain strength from us, it's extremely easy to fly right out of those ranges....
                            i fully strip down (including sylph & numeric astrals) & use one lvl1 knight eudaemon with no skills equipped & have managed to stay at 21 so far.
                            fight only the ones that drop mark shards, diamonds & white or green enchantment pieces.
                            can't get high level diamonds like this, but i need to save at least 15 mark shards & some white & green pieces (been slacking on dimensions) before leveling.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                              i fully strip down (including sylph & numeric astrals) & use one lvl1 knight eudaemon with no skills equipped & have managed to stay at 21 so far.
                              fight only the ones that drop mark shards, diamonds & white or green enchantment pieces.
                              can't get high level diamonds like this, but i need to save at least 15 mark shards & some white & green pieces (been slacking on dimensions) before leveling.
                              u wot m8

All you have to do is not choose any bounty with a higher number than your current progress. You could use 4 level 10 euds with maxed gear for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X