Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeDingo View Post
    u wot m8

All you have to do is not choose any bounty with a higher number than your current progress. You could use 4 level 10 euds with maxed gear for that.
    i listened to this & didn't strip. went up to 36 accidentally & didn't get a mark shard today. too tired & clicked the lower right bounty 2 days in a row.

Comment

So am I correct in thinking that if I am stuck at level 52 on the bounty board, all I have to do is fight to it and lose and then at 5AM I will be able to fight an oppenent of lesser level?

Comment

Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
        So am I correct in thinking that if I am stuck at level 52 on the bounty board, all I have to do is fight to it and lose and then at 5AM I will be able to fight an oppenent of lesser level?
        you dont need to lose to it, I stopped after killing lvl 83 and I dont need to attack and lose to 84 in order to get lvl 79-83 each day after reset

Comment

Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
          You will get randomly bosses from [your max beaten boss -5; your max beaten boss +5] interval, so in your case [47;57] inclusive, if 52 is your ladder max beaten one.

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
            You will get randomly bosses from [your max beaten boss -5; your max beaten boss +5] interval, so in your case [47;57] inclusive, if 52 is your ladder max beaten one.
            Okay so my question is that do you get that score calculated daily? Another way of wording it would be to ask if that 'max beaten boss' value is calculated only by whatever attempts you have made that day.

Comment

no its the max lvl u once did beat .. u beat lets say 80 once .. it stays 80 and never goes up (unless u beat 81) or down even if u abandon bounty compleetly .. so it never resets .. whatever u do

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
                no its the max lvl u once did beat .. u beat lets say 80 once .. it stays 80 and never goes up (unless u beat 81) or down even if u abandon bounty compleetly .. so it never resets .. whatever u do
                I just hope they reset it for once. now my alt (for farm & tanks) has 7 eudaemons while i have 3. how funny is that?

Comment

Limited for 10 but still nice

Click image for larger version

Name:	abc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	146.6 KB
ID:	1716743
                  MirajaneCZ
                  Kabam S49 (Merged with S16 and Merged with S26)
                  80lv - 2.615k+ BR with Hecate and Eudaemon
                  ** orange Hecate (Savana) - 169k+ BR , 10lv Knight (ErzaScarlet) Eudaemon 1.620k+ BR
                  youtube channel -

Comment

That is actually nice, as romours says we are getting a new one soon... so might stack up on 25+

Comment

Yeah I see now. I have been stuck at 52 forever and only have 2 eudamons. Now it is impossible for me to get more mark shards.

Comment

I'm just curious how rigged is this game? Gotten 3 more hunters with the marks at this event, 3 in a row (same as the first Eudaemon i picked at start) Would any morron at r2 wanna bet me that if i chose my first eudaemon to be a mage, i would have gotten 5 more mages? As it stands i got 5-6 hunters still no mage or scourge. This game is just as rigged as it can ever get. These marks should have been a common item to get daily in the game not waste chests to get 1232414 doubles that you cant even delete. Lick an icecream if you get my drift r2
                        Last edited by Darkwise; 09-06-2015, 01:40 AM.

Comment

14th eud is finally a knight. Zzz

Comment

So with eud shards finally back in the game, i got my 7th mage.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
                              I'm just curious how rigged is this game? Gotten 3 more hunters with the marks at this event, 3 in a row (same as the first Eudaemon i picked at start) Would any morron at r2 wanna bet me that if i chose my first eudaemon to be a mage, i would have gotten 5 more mages? As it stands i got 5-6 hunters still no mage or scourge. This game is just as rigged as it can ever get. These marks should have been a common item to get daily in the game not waste chests to get 1232414 doubles that you cant even delete. Lick an icecream if you get my drift r2
                              Even after I got the right missing Eudemon on 16th attempt (guess how many duplicates I have of one class), I feel this part of the game (getting unconstrained random eudemons) very frustrating, especially:
                              a) you need maximally 8 (4 PATK and 4 MATK), most probably 6 different classes is enough (assume we got the 5th wind ranger and the 6th - nickname paladin - soon).
                              b) you need 1-3 top to play with main character and the rest as arena/bounty target team, still I did not see scourge mage used as main eudemon
                              c) in many activities, they are still useless (world boss, guild beast ... even seen people without them in arena)
                              d) the rest are only place holders (I even think it is issue for the game database to maintain them) without value, only making people angry

So now come the 5th (wind ranger) and later 6th ("paladin"), so will we play this eudemon surprise game again and again?
                              Especially as some have unique skills not present on other eudemons, good to use in arena/targets.
                              Why cannot we make the same decision as with sylphs: which 2 for PvP, which 3 for arena, which 4 for CW/beast, which 6 for expedition?

And how many pages of unused eudemons? Which only memorize the bad luck of players versus the happier ones. Who care that I have 16 eudemons if I use only 4?

Comment

c) in many activities, they are still useless (world boss, guild beast ... even seen people without them in arena)
                                Their damage may not count, but having an extra troop that keeps damnation up and provides a free brutality rune is better than not having those things on WB/GB/ect.

They arent being used in some arena / Titan War setups because of how Resists and Tiebreakers work. When teams end up punching themselves for almost no damage, and nobody dies, having euds means you lost. If damage reduction wasnt as absurd as it is, turning the things with no damage reduction into free damage dealt, they would be used.

Comment

Working...
                                X