Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Eudaemon Mark Shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barraind View Post
    Their damage may not count, but having an extra troop that keeps damnation up and provides a free brutality rune is better than not having those things on WB/GB/ect.

They arent being used in some arena / Titan War setups because of how Resists and Tiebreakers work. When teams end up punching themselves for almost no damage, and nobody dies, having euds means you lost. If damage reduction wasnt as absurd as it is, turning the things with no damage reduction into free damage dealt, they would be used.
    I tried all types of Eudemons on WB, their added value does not outperform the gold/daru they "steal" (their damage counts in boss HP reduction, but no gold/daru from it) and the lag they generate.

Comment

I got so luck, i got both mages within the last 2 slots of eudamons
      Karac
      Archer
      S25 - Buradoth's Grave
      CAIN Guild
      1.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        So with eud shards finally back in the game, i got my 7th mage.
        I have 16 Eudaemon now. 12 Knights, 2 Archers, 1 Battle Oracle and 1 Scourge Mage. Now I just wish I could clear like 10 of those 12 Knights out.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
          I have 16 Eudaemon now. 12 Knights, 2 Archers, 1 Battle Oracle and 1 Scourge Mage. Now I just wish I could clear like 10 of those 12 Knights out.
          so ur developing 2 knights & 2 archers?

Comment

I think that R2 should design in Bounty Targets special rooms like "Only Scourge mage hits here", the Physical Immunity is not enough for us to go for other Eudemons a/o level them.
            Last edited by P-J-J; 09-08-2015, 02:23 AM.

Comment

So.. now that the event is closing to an end, i managed to get 5 more eudaemons, all of them sanctuary hunters that i can add up to the quite a few hunters i already had. I have a load of eudaemons and only 2 different ones. Thanks R2 and please envision the wishes that went through my mind regarding you. In case i'm to subtle, they are all " cupcakes", pg 18
              Last edited by Darkwise; 09-08-2015, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
                So.. now that the event is closing to an end, i managed to get 5 more eudaemons, all of them sanctuary hunters that i can add up to the quite a few hunters i already had. I have a load of eudaemons and only 2 different ones. Thanks R2 and please envision the wishes that went through my mind regarding you. In case i'm to subtle, they are all " cupcakes", pg 18
                If you manage to get other shards for eudaemons don't use them until after the incoming patch, when another type of wind might be presented

Comment

Working...
                X