No announcement yet.

Eudaemon 101

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAKE battle rating, duh. Although they do seem pointless, they give some good stats for the Eudaemon.
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    Well then why even add that if they have no plans of being able to use them anytime soon? That just causes the potential for more unnecessary bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by KrishnaWartune View Post
      FAKE battle rating, duh. Although they do seem pointless, they give some good stats for the Eudaemon.
      br inflation? i guess now HoF can crank up the lowest requirement to 10M lol

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
        What's the point of having them 'follow' the Eudaemon if they can't awaken; for some more fake Br and maybe some slight stats; maybe but
        You'll find out why and how to use it when you get towards lvl 80 in the kid bounty thing.
        It's no coincidence the sylph on eud feature came with the same patch as kid bounty's.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          You'll find out why and how to use it when you get towards lvl 80 in the kid bounty thing.
          It's no coincidence the sylph on eud feature came with the same patch as kid bounty's.
          i had tried; sylph boosts aren't added to the kids in bounty; my kid still has the base HP & some rudimentary res under 200 for any element.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
            i had tried; sylph boosts aren't added to the kids in bounty; my kid still has the base HP & some rudimentary res under 200 for any element.
            Well, my kids are from a better breed than I guess.....

Comment

Well, my kids are from a better breed than I guess.....
              i fully stripped down & used a lvl1 kid with a maxed lvl80 1star orange sylph for test, so the hp difference is very obvious. the kid didn't get any hp from the sylph at all, & the res dmg numbers shown were very tiny (in the order of tens & hundreds).

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                i fully stripped down & used a lvl1 kid with a maxed lvl80 1star orange sylph for test, so the hp difference is very obvious. the kid didn't get any hp from the sylph at all, & the res dmg numbers shown were very tiny (in the order of tens & hundreds).
                I always set the sylph with corresponding element on my kid, then i select my 2nd best kid to follow me.
                My main sylph has all warpath slots unlocked to lvl 8 or higher, my 2nd best has only 3 lvl 5 slots.

With the res buff from the sylph, both survive lvl 80 easy.

When I select my strongest kid to follow me , he has the sylph buff + 5 warpath slots and is kinda untouchable for lvl 80.
                But the 2nd strongest dies on first turn.

So in other words, the res buff from sylph does work.
                But, I play on Kabam, we cheat like there's no tomorrow.

Comment

I always set the sylph with corresponding element on my kid, then i select my 2nd best kid to follow me.
                  My main sylph has all warpath slots unlocked to lvl 8 or higher, my 2nd best has only 3 lvl 5 slots.

With the res buff from the sylph, both survive lvl 80 easy.

When I select my strongest kid to follow me , he has the sylph buff + 5 warpath slots and is kinda untouchable for lvl 80.
                  But the 2nd strongest dies on first turn.

So in other words, the res buff from sylph does work.
                  But, I play on Kabam, we cheat like there's no tomorrow.
                  I just tried my alt on kabam without cheating. the res buff from sylph didn't work.
                  the kid has 380 water res & no fire res. i put on a fire sylph. the boss still hits him on a blue shield. fire has -200 water res, 380-200=180 = 21.6% DR, which is not enough to generate the res shield.
                  but I guess servers could be different. I figured out eudaemon flames can be bought using bound balens on one server but not the other, so the sylph boosts might work on your server but not mine.

Comment

I'M REALLY REALLY INTERESTED - what was the utterly Cupcakes reason to ban Krishna from forums!?
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-01-2015, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Maybe someone was sleeping; dreamt that Krishna was breaking the rules;and not eating cupcakes; wakes up and boom; banned him
                      Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                      Maximizeâ„¢
                      Guess whose back with trouble?
                      ©S174

Comment

Maybe someone was sleeping; dreamt that Krishna was breaking the rules;and not eating cupcakes; wakes up and boom; banned him
                        Knowing the mod in question, I'd wouldn't be surprised. Same mod that told people that she won't apologise because it is not her problem (i.e., wouldn't know customer service if it came up to her with bright neon signs saying so and kicked her in the shins). There is a reason why she is known by another name in my guild: the forum Cupcake.

Watch me get banned now for speaking the truth.
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-02-2015, 04:45 AM. Reason: Thanks for the compliment! ♥

Comment

Please guys and gals, we need to get back on topic. Bans are not to be discussed here on the forum. If the person who gets banned would like to know why, they need to write a ticket.
                          Last edited by Whakapono; 09-02-2015, 12:42 AM.
                          Retired Moderator.

Comment

What's the point of having them 'follow' the Eudaemon if they can't awaken; for some more fake Br and maybe some slight stats; maybe but
                            Check its dark res, then have gaia follow and look again.
                            Pyranthos
                            S372 Spirit Divide
                            Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

Resists and Damage / Energy Type alignment is important.

My kid's running 1k+ Resist of any basic type with the right Sylph attached to it's primary resist. With a lot of people not paying attention to Res Reduce, it makes it a lot tougher to kill. Also, your kid's damage is aligned to the energy type of the pet following. So if someone has no water resist, and you have a Poseidon following your kid, it's bypassing the normal "unawakened" high resist for damage reduction and will do serious damage.

In the last CW my kid's Delphic was doing 300k+ to my opponents w/o the right resist in place to counter it's damage type. It really makes a big difference. To those with the proper resist in place... That 300k wound up being closer to 30k .

Comment

With the latest patch; resists seems to be inflated and effect on battle lessened; is the post above mine still justified?
                                Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                                Maximizeâ„¢
                                Guess whose back with trouble?
                                ©S174

Comment

Working...
                                X