Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Eudaemon 101

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kid damage not as high, but it is still relevant.

Comment

choosing what kid you like is a personal preference, but consider choosing what type of gameplay you like.

if your toon deals more damage but needs to fight longer, choose oracle.
      if your toon is tanky but needs more damage, choose hunter/oracle (choose between damage type)

After many updates, it seems to me all sylph's aptitudes adds up to your kid 100 percent (unlike on your hero, you only get a portion from your sylph hp on passive mode). So it's like the sylph on kid is somewhat awakened with only passive skills (in my opinion, this is why there's no way to awaken sylph on the kid, for now.) I like the idea of 2 sylphs awakened in combat but the devs should plan this so well it will give another loads of lag/stutter/slowdown to the whole game.

In the end its better to have all types of kids to have different combat option strategies. My only problem is how to get rid of other kids of same types.

Comment

Having eudemons/kids of all types is not only for selecting the best suitable strategy, but also to reduce inventory occupation (10 unused skills per non-owned eudemon class).

China has chance to delete kid and marriage controls how many kids you have, here no delete and marriage becomes overpriced tree and skill. I really do not know what to do with 20 eudemons, when only 4 of them I use. Should developers prepare activity like eudemon football league (American football)? Or what is advantage for me to hold 16 unused eudemons?

Developers make eudemons alike sylphs, we wait for the sixth (boy-knight) and correction of scourge mage to be competitive to other main eudemons, then we can combine styles of main character, troops, eudemon(s) and sylphs. But they had forgotten to sacrifice, delete etc the unneeded eudemons, why? Something new will come? When?

Comment

I would suggest sacrificing excess eudaemons into warpath crystals or res reduction essences, just like sacrificing sylphs into sepulcrums.

Comment

I would suggest sacrificing excess eudaemons into warpath crystals or res reduction essences, just like sacrificing sylphs into sepulcrums.
            Last edited by blazefire2015; 09-21-2015, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X