X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweetwaters
    started a topic Eudaemon 101

Eudaemon 101

Been away since patch which introduced Eudaemons and so I have a few(I hope) questions
    I see everyone(mostly) using mage Eudaemon; back when they introduced them I picked archer(Sanctuary Hunter); Did i make a mistake or something? and why so?coz the archer has been serving me well on the part of damage and tanking(I hope);I cleared L10necro;and other bunch of events so mage;not likely
    And; am I wrong but is Eudaemon generally stronger than me;esp with sylph on it
    Considering my Eudaemon is fresh; L1;nothing on it; still stronger than me
    Anything else I need to know; please tell me

• blazefire2015
    replied
    I would suggest sacrificing excess eudaemons into warpath crystals or res reduction essences, just like sacrificing sylphs into sepulcrums.
    Last edited by blazefire2015; 09-21-2015, 02:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• blazefire2015
    replied
    I would suggest sacrificing excess eudaemons into warpath crystals or res reduction essences, just like sacrificing sylphs into sepulcrums.

Leave a comment:

• P-J-J
    replied
    Having eudemons/kids of all types is not only for selecting the best suitable strategy, but also to reduce inventory occupation (10 unused skills per non-owned eudemon class).

China has chance to delete kid and marriage controls how many kids you have, here no delete and marriage becomes overpriced tree and skill. I really do not know what to do with 20 eudemons, when only 4 of them I use. Should developers prepare activity like eudemon football league (American football)? Or what is advantage for me to hold 16 unused eudemons?

Developers make eudemons alike sylphs, we wait for the sixth (boy-knight) and correction of scourge mage to be competitive to other main eudemons, then we can combine styles of main character, troops, eudemon(s) and sylphs. But they had forgotten to sacrifice, delete etc the unneeded eudemons, why? Something new will come? When?

Leave a comment:

• blazefire2015
    replied
    choosing what kid you like is a personal preference, but consider choosing what type of gameplay you like.

if your toon deals more damage but needs to fight longer, choose oracle.
    if your toon is tanky but needs more damage, choose hunter/oracle (choose between damage type)

After many updates, it seems to me all sylph's aptitudes adds up to your kid 100 percent (unlike on your hero, you only get a portion from your sylph hp on passive mode). So it's like the sylph on kid is somewhat awakened with only passive skills (in my opinion, this is why there's no way to awaken sylph on the kid, for now.) I like the idea of 2 sylphs awakened in combat but the devs should plan this so well it will give another loads of lag/stutter/slowdown to the whole game.

In the end its better to have all types of kids to have different combat option strategies. My only problem is how to get rid of other kids of same types.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Kid damage not as high, but it is still relevant.

Leave a comment:

• sweetwaters
    replied
    With the latest patch; resists seems to be inflated and effect on battle lessened; is the post above mine still justified?

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
    What's the point of having them 'follow' the Eudaemon if they can't awaken; for some more fake Br and maybe some slight stats; maybe but
    Resists and Damage / Energy Type alignment is important.

My kid's running 1k+ Resist of any basic type with the right Sylph attached to it's primary resist. With a lot of people not paying attention to Res Reduce, it makes it a lot tougher to kill. Also, your kid's damage is aligned to the energy type of the pet following. So if someone has no water resist, and you have a Poseidon following your kid, it's bypassing the normal "unawakened" high resist for damage reduction and will do serious damage.

In the last CW my kid's Delphic was doing 300k+ to my opponents w/o the right resist in place to counter it's damage type. It really makes a big difference. To those with the proper resist in place... That 300k wound up being closer to 30k .

Leave a comment:

• Pyranthos
    replied
    What's the point of having them 'follow' the Eudaemon if they can't awaken; for some more fake Br and maybe some slight stats; maybe but
    Check its dark res, then have gaia follow and look again.

Leave a comment:

• Whakapono
    replied
    Please guys and gals, we need to get back on topic. Bans are not to be discussed here on the forum. If the person who gets banned would like to know why, they need to write a ticket.
    Last edited by Whakapono; 09-02-2015, 12:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Maybe someone was sleeping; dreamt that Krishna was breaking the rules;and not eating cupcakes; wakes up and boom; banned him
    Knowing the mod in question, I'd wouldn't be surprised. Same mod that told people that she won't apologise because it is not her problem (i.e., wouldn't know customer service if it came up to her with bright neon signs saying so and kicked her in the shins). There is a reason why she is known by another name in my guild: the forum Cupcake.

Watch me get banned now for speaking the truth.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-02-2015, 04:45 AM. Reason: Thanks for the compliment! ♥

Leave a comment:

• sweetwaters
    replied
    Maybe someone was sleeping; dreamt that Krishna was breaking the rules;and not eating cupcakes; wakes up and boom; banned him

Leave a comment:

• R24536067
    replied
    I'M REALLY REALLY INTERESTED - what was the utterly Cupcakes reason to ban Krishna from forums!?
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-01-2015, 01:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    I always set the sylph with corresponding element on my kid, then i select my 2nd best kid to follow me.
    My main sylph has all warpath slots unlocked to lvl 8 or higher, my 2nd best has only 3 lvl 5 slots.

With the res buff from the sylph, both survive lvl 80 easy.

When I select my strongest kid to follow me , he has the sylph buff + 5 warpath slots and is kinda untouchable for lvl 80.
    But the 2nd strongest dies on first turn.

So in other words, the res buff from sylph does work.
    But, I play on Kabam, we cheat like there's no tomorrow.
    I just tried my alt on kabam without cheating. the res buff from sylph didn't work.
    the kid has 380 water res & no fire res. i put on a fire sylph. the boss still hits him on a blue shield. fire has -200 water res, 380-200=180 = 21.6% DR, which is not enough to generate the res shield.
    but I guess servers could be different. I figured out eudaemon flames can be bought using bound balens on one server but not the other, so the sylph boosts might work on your server but not mine.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    i fully stripped down & used a lvl1 kid with a maxed lvl80 1star orange sylph for test, so the hp difference is very obvious. the kid didn't get any hp from the sylph at all, & the res dmg numbers shown were very tiny (in the order of tens & hundreds).
    I always set the sylph with corresponding element on my kid, then i select my 2nd best kid to follow me.
    My main sylph has all warpath slots unlocked to lvl 8 or higher, my 2nd best has only 3 lvl 5 slots.

With the res buff from the sylph, both survive lvl 80 easy.

When I select my strongest kid to follow me , he has the sylph buff + 5 warpath slots and is kinda untouchable for lvl 80.
    But the 2nd strongest dies on first turn.

So in other words, the res buff from sylph does work.
    But, I play on Kabam, we cheat like there's no tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X