Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

that's all i'm done

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that's all i'm done

opened 400+ chests didn't even get any peace of clothing and it's not first time i see u don't like non-cashers like me so goodluck finding another cashers R2 quit from this game !

Hmm u r not the only one who didnt got the drops. Think abt the cashers who put the real money into the game and didnt got the drops. Me too didnt got any drops as usual. I m a non casher too. But thats the way game goes

Comment

If you had 400+ chests you should of just purchased the clothing.
      Why try to rely on luck

Comment

u got angry cuz of 400 chests?......i usually open more than that....and every event i got nothing...Stop trying ur luck out....and just redeem for what u like the most...and use the rest of chests for a chance at the mount
        IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
        Class:Mage
        Level:80
        Server:Scarstone-S274
        Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
        Guild:Genesis
        The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

wew.. 400 chests. you should've exchanged when you had the chance.. non-casher here, and even if I whine from time to time, I still come back to the game. most of the stuff I am enjoying right now are 'free'. sylph gems, mini diamonds, good gem formulas, etc.. and not to mention awesome bulks of mahra and sepulcrums.. appreciate what you have, if get something out of it, be more appreciative.. you haven't paid real money for them.. and to think there are whales who pay with real money and still not get what they're paying for..
          ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

400 chests eh? So you're a non-casher but you think you're lucky enough to get main drops off that, you're delusional. Put 210 on the side; go figure bit over half your boxes would've gotten full clothing set, open the rest - see you got **** nothing and voila. Exchange.

Comment

I got none of the title mounts and I opened like 1 k in total, the rest of the chests i exchanged for clothes when I could . All you can do is hope for luck next time like the rest of us lol

Comment

ive opend probably 25-30 chests since i started 2 months ago and i got 2 pieces of clothing. wouldnt spend money on a game. got a car for that.

Comment

Like the rest have said, if you get enough to exchange for full set of clothing, open the extra ones and exchange the rest. That is what I will do from now on. Although I did get lucky with the lion chests, I usually never get anything. Before the lion mount, the last mount I got from a box was around Christmas time.
                  Last edited by R262181389; 08-30-2015, 08:36 AM.

Comment

I opened 1000 boxes but no mount, few pieces of clothing tho.

Comment

Why on earth would you open them when you could have garunteed all the pieces by buying them with the chests.............
                      It has nothign to do with R2 it is Random thats why they have been giving the option if youcollect enough to buy the clothing/mounts, I had 600 i bought the clothing. Leave nothign to chance

Darrkin
                      Server: R2 - S219
                      Guild: Legends
                      Class: KightHood Mage
                      Level: 80
                      BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                      Arise ☾☾
                      Loki
                      Goddes of Prosperity
                      Hecate
                      Zeus
                      Poseidon
                      Venus

Comment

Originally posted by Drakariss View Post
                        opened 400+ chests didn't even get any peace of clothing and it's not first time i see u don't like non-cashers like me so goodluck finding another cashers R2 quit from this game !
                        How the hell you get 400 event chests without cashing? o.O
                        The most I come close is around 200 chests...
                        "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                        Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                        Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
                          How the hell you get 400 event chests without cashing? o.O
                          The most I come close is around 200 chests...
                          I had around 320 without cashing and could have gotten more if I had more items.

Comment

iam not asking about mounts, i won mount 6 months ago last time from events but when u get 100k gold from 200 + chests tell me your emotion #00

Comment

i exchanged 100 boxes for to get sylph's materials to make hecate

Comment

Working...
                              X