Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Lair price

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lair price

    I know some of u did'nt think about it but i have a suggestion that the price of lair should be changed..After defeating those wave what we get the army that nobody use

  • #2
    Originally posted by Devil_Lover_Duy View Post
    I know some of u did'nt think about it but i have a suggestion that the price of lair should be changed..After defeating those wave what we get the army that nobody use
    u actually do those?
    i only do them if they are in MPD and the cards stop after level 35 bloodlands
    level 40 onwards u get better reward and in badlands u get some daru
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

    I am a 100% Noob

    I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

    Become a friend and be kind

    hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


    MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

    I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

    Comment


    • #3
      That's why i said change the award

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Devil_Lover_Duy View Post
        That's why i said change the award
        change the reward to ?
        what can it be cause the cards stop after level 39
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

        I am a 100% Noob

        I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

        Become a friend and be kind

        hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


        MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

        I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

        Comment


        • #5
          Man it no use for anybody Change it to something that is useful for new players

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
            u actually do those?
            i only do them if they are in MPD and the cards stop after level 35 bloodlands
            level 40 onwards u get better reward and in badlands u get some daru
            been reading most of your posts in the forum and i quite like them,show tought and consideration in each subject.

            but...

            sry to say this,on the lairs subject i disagree.

            im refering of course to xp,if your one that goes after it.

            not doing a lair,be in any MP dungeon or solo dungeon belive it or not is damaging your growth more then you can imagine.
            i can imagine that you dont do them so you can save 10/20m of your xp scrool,but in fact by doing this you are actualy losing much more xp then what those 10/20m will ever give you.

            i say this and was a fact already tested,if you dont do a lair on a MP or solo,your final bonus xp will be less then if you had done the lair.

            i tried this long ago and spent a week testing it and at the end this is what was shown to me.

            at the time i was lvl 36 on S3 and the MP and solo used for this was BloodLands for MP and Shrine of sakaiya for solo.

            if i avoided doing lair in MP,i would end up with around 200k+ xp at final bonus of completion of the dungeon (using a 50% xp scrool)
            if i didnt avoid the lair at the end i would have 240k+ xp on the final completion(using the same 50% xp scrool)

            those numbers refer only to the completion xp bonus,excluding the xp that mobs give in the lair

            now that was only 1 run...now count how much xp would i lose avoiding all 5 runs(because was 5 runs and not 3 after the patch)
            i tried even to save as much time i could of the xp scrool and in the end i still found myself losing larges amounts of xp.

            on shrine of shakaiya was the same(smaler amount of course)
            with lair i always had a final bonus much higher then without doing it.

            so and since then i do al lairs i find(idc about the reward of the lair completion cuz it kinda sucks)and i only have pity its only 1 lair...should be much more then just 1

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
              been reading most of your posts in the forum and i quite like them,show tought and consideration in each subject.

              but...

              sry to say this,on the lairs subject i disagree.

              im refering of course to xp,if your one that goes after it.

              not doing a lair,be in any MP dungeon or solo dungeon belive it or not is damaging your growth more then you can imagine.
              i can imagine that you dont do them so you can save 10/20m of your xp scrool,but in fact by doing this you are actualy losing much more xp then what those 10/20m will ever give you.

              i say this and was a fact already tested,if you dont do a lair on a MP or solo,your final bonus xp will be less then if you had done the lair.

              i tried this long ago and spent a week testing it and at the end this is what was shown to me.

              at the time i was lvl 36 on S3 and the MP and solo used for this was BloodLands for MP and Shrine of sakaiya for solo.

              if i avoided doing lair in MP,i would end up with around 200k+ xp at final bonus of completion of the dungeon (using a 50% xp scrool)
              if i didnt avoid the lair at the end i would have 240k+ xp on the final completion(using the same 50% xp scrool)

              those numbers refer only to the completion xp bonus,excluding the xp that mobs give in the lair

              now that was only 1 run...now count how much xp would i lose avoiding all 5 runs(because was 5 runs and not 3 after the patch)
              i tried even to save as much time i could of the xp scrool and in the end i still found myself losing larges amounts of xp.

              on shrine of shakaiya was the same(smaler amount of course)
              with lair i always had a final bonus much higher then without doing it.

              so and since then i do al lairs i find(idc about the reward of the lair completion cuz it kinda sucks)and i only have pity its only 1 lair...should be much more then just 1
              i do the lairs but only in MPD
              the campaign are not worth fighting the whole 3 wave sentinals
              MPD offers good EXP so i usually do it and i know it affects growth but point is that if u can balance it out then u can control ur growth its kinda little theoretical but if u can come up to my EXP gain way u can become a high level player in weeks but however u will lack the power and BR that a high level player should have cause u will be focused on leveling only thats a lesson i learned the hard way
              farming and building urself is the best
              next comes leveling
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

              I am a 100% Noob

              I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

              Become a friend and be kind

              hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


              MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

              I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

              Comment


              • #8
                s3 oldie m8,not lvl 36 anymore and not been one for several months.

                and i can assure u i possess a pretty strong knigth that hav for his breakfast many "top rank" archers and mages"

                i know how to build him and that won me several non friendly remarks in wc by thse mentioned above

                Comment


                • #9
                  s3 oldie m8,not lvl 36 anymore and not been one for several months.

                  and i can assure u i possess a pretty strong knigth that hav for his breakfast many "top rank" archers and mages"

                  i know how to build him and that won me several non friendly remarks in wc by thse mentioned above

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    and i have no idea why it posted 2 of the same in a row...this is weird

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ho ye and i even posted long ago a knight guide on forum that happened to be followed by many,and even now i get forum PMs asking me tips for it,so think on the build subject i dont have much of a problem

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                        and i have no idea why it posted 2 of the same in a row...this is weird
                        well it is weird which happens to me too well i wasn't asking ur level or ur rank or anything so i don't know why u explained urself to me but its good info
                        ur a knight with power and high BR who can take on top ranks
                        thats nice

                        but my point was that if we level too fast we will lose out on power

                        in my server level 50s become snack
                        so its kinda weird when i see players leveling up just for the skills,astral slot,troops
                        and forget about build their guild skills astrals tech and so on

                        also the lairs don't offer u a huge amount of EXP i think we can get more from a EXP book
                        so doing the campaign is just a waste of time while i can get twice as much if i learnt to build myself so i can do better things like crypts which offers a huge amount of EXP every day on each level
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

                        I am a 100% Noob

                        I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

                        Become a friend and be kind

                        hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


                        MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

                        I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                          well it is weird which happens to me too well i wasn't asking ur level or ur rank or anything so i don't know why u explained urself to me but its good info
                          ur a knight with power and high BR who can take on top ranks
                          thats nice

                          but my point was that if we level too fast we will lose out on power

                          on the players way of building i agree...lvl 50 comes to fast
                          best is reach to a certain lvl to open whats needed,then try lvl up as slow as possible while building up in everything else....its quite shamefull for example u be 45/50 and unable to do badlands because your char only has high lvl,or even worse,having a lower lvl player kick their butt in any pvp event.

                          found many in BG,much higher then me in lvl,soft as butter and with damage values very patetic,and all they had to suport themselves on their rantings was beeing in a high rank because of their high lvl(on rank lvl i mean) as if rank lvl(or any of the ranks in matter of fact) would give anything usefull to the player except the useless ego boost that some use as food.
                          or those huge vip that suport all their expertise in how much they can spend,then have their butt kicked by some one that spent 20 bucks only and rant in forums that this and that are to OP.

                          its not the class that is OP,its the player waay of building its char,and no matter how high lvl they are or how much money they spent,they will always be defeated by some one with a better build and spending less(talking of the case of vips of course,altougth i know of many non cashers that eat alive many suposed top VIP players )

                          in my server level 50s become snack
                          so its kinda weird when i see players leveling up just for the skills,astral slot,troops
                          and forget about build their guild skills astrals tech and so on

                          also the lairs don't offer u a huge amount of EXP i think we can get more from a EXP book
                          so doing the campaign is just a waste of time while i can get twice as much if i learnt to build myself so i can do better things like crypts which offers a huge amount of EXP every day on each level
                          in my server level 50s become snack
                          so its kinda weird when i see players leveling up just for the skills,astral slot,troops
                          and forget about build their guild skills astrals tech and so on

                          also the lairs don't offer u a huge amount of EXP i think we can get more from a EXP book
                          so doing the campaign is just a waste of time while i can get twice as much if i learnt to build myself so i can do better things like crypts which offers a huge amount of EXP every day on each level[/QUOTE]

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            O.o ok this forum is freaking me out,i didnt post that

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              on the players way of building i agree...lvl 50 comes to fast
                              best is reach to a certain lvl to open whats needed,then try lvl up as slow as possible while building up in everything else....its quite shamefull for example u be 45/50 and unable to do badlands because your char only has high lvl,or even worse,having a lower lvl player kick their butt in any pvp event.

                              found many in BG,much higher then me in lvl,soft as butter and with damage values very patetic,and all they had to suport themselves on their rantings was beeing in a high rank because of their high lvl(on rank lvl i mean) as if rank lvl(or any of the ranks in matter of fact) would give anything usefull to the player except the useless ego boost that some use as food.
                              or those huge vip that suport all their expertise in how much they can spend,then have their butt kicked by some one that spent 20 bucks only and rant in forums that this and that are to OP.

                              its not the class that is OP,its the player waay of building its char,and no matter how high lvl they are or how much money they spent,they will always be defeated by some one with a better build and spending less(talking of the case of vips of course,altougth i know of many non cashers that eat alive many suposed top VIP players )

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X