No announcement yet.

Lair price

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was my post...i have no idea why it posted as if i had quoted you...this is really weird

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
      on the players way of building i agree...lvl 50 comes to fast
      best is reach to a certain lvl to open whats needed,then try lvl up as slow as possible while building up in everything else....its quite shamefull for example u be 45/50 and unable to do badlands because your char only has high lvl,or even worse,having a lower lvl player kick their butt in any pvp event.

found many in BG,much higher then me in lvl,soft as butter and with damage values very patetic,and all they had to suport themselves on their rantings was beeing in a high rank because of their high lvl(on rank lvl i mean) as if rank lvl(or any of the ranks in matter of fact) would give anything usefull to the player except the useless ego boost that some use as food.
      or those huge vip that suport all their expertise in how much they can spend,then have their butt kicked by some one that spent 20 bucks only and rant in forums that this and that are to OP.

its not the class that is OP,its the player waay of building its char,and no matter how high lvl they are or how much money they spent,they will always be defeated by some one with a better build and spending less(talking of the case of vips of course,altougth i know of many non cashers that eat alive many suposed top VIP players )
      this has nothing to do with cash or non cash players actually

and yea

when i was level 45 below i saw level 47s on void so it kinda taught me that leveling way to fast just makes u a clown

slow down and build ur self make a better u

also isn't forum cool it makes a mess and soooo awesome
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

really placing some ones post as quote of another...LMAO super gota find the way of how that bug works so i can mess around with some peeps

Comment

thats exactly my point

being casher or noncasher doesnt matter.
          what trully matters is that u know how to build with the class you chose.

as i said before,saw many noncashers kill high cashers,so that kinda proves it.

Comment

Working...
          X