Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

More events!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More events!!!!

like seriously r2games there should be so much to more to doit takes like 2 hours to finish most daily stuffs thne just waiting few hours for group arena and bg? i think we really need alot more like 4th or 5th world boss? bg at mornign and night?
    or just anything? simply more things to do in this game would be awesome idea for bored players who have nothing to do in
    in here

Originally posted by Care.Bear View Post
    like seriously r2games there should be so much to more to doit takes like 2 hours to finish most daily stuffs thne just waiting few hours for group arena and bg? i think we really need alot more like 4th or 5th world boss? bg at mornign and night?
    or just anything? simply more things to do in this game would be awesome idea for bored players who have nothing to do in
    in here
    r2 just did a number of patches
    anymore will be overload so maybe after a couple of maintenance not now
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Care.Bear View Post
      in here
      care.bear,unfortunaly i know who you are,so heres my addition to ur "sugestion".

everyone else have a life and dont live inside the game...to me and i play often takes me most of the day to complete everything in game and some times i cant complete them all,same happening with the majority of the players in all servers.

give it time,dumping dozens of non stoping events not allowing space for anything else would damage everyone,not just the game...

may i remind you that this patch isnt complete,that they will be adding much more stuff,and they need time periods of free time to place the upcoming events,because if u fill that free time now what you will end up with?having 2/3/4 events at same time and you will be able to do only 1 of those,meaning u will have to chose which to do,and not being able to do the others.

try use your grey mass once in a while...it doesnt cost money,it doesnt give much trouble and it may even help you to understand so simple stuff like this
      Last edited by Skillgannon; 11-17-2012, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
        care.bear,unfortunaly i know who you are,so heres my addition to ur "sugestion".

everyone else have a life and dont live inside the game...to me and i play often takes me most of the day to complete everything in game and some times i cant complete them all,same happening with the majority of the players in all servers.

give it time,dumping dozens of non stoping events not allowing space for anything else would damage everyone,not just the game...

may i remind you that this patch isnt complete,that they will be adding much more stuff,and they need time periods of free time to place the upcoming events,because if u fill that free time now what you will end up with?having 2/3/4 events at same time and you will be able to do only 1 of those,meaning u will have to chose which to do,and not being able to do the others.

try use your grey mass once in a while...it doesnt cost money,it doesnt give much trouble and it may even help you to understand so simple stuff like this
        well it was kinda rude when u said that he doesn't have a life other than the game so future tip: please don't do that u might hurt somebody
        and also i kinda get his point of view cause even though i don't stay online for a very long time i can still feel somethings missing
        but those will soon be relieved cause after the patches are complete the new events will start to kick in so before anyone asks for more

WAIT TILL THE PATCHES ARE DONE
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

u play 24/7 ?
          theres already lot of event and i hardly join them all
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
            u play 24/7 ?
            theres already lot of event and i hardly join them all
            i don't think anybody can play 24/7 my friend
            maybe 17 hrs per day like how i used to when i played CS but i don't think he can play 24/7 cause if a human fails to sleep for 3 days he/she will be extremely stressed and after 1 week they die
            thats a scientific fact

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              well it was kinda rude when u said that he doesn't have a life other than the game so future tip: please don't do that u might hurt somebody
              and also i kinda get his point of view cause even though i don't stay online for a very long time i can still feel somethings missing
              but those will soon be relieved cause after the patches are complete the new events will start to kick in so before anyone asks for more

WAIT TILL THE PATCHES ARE DONE
              read my first phrase

i dont usualy say that unless i know the target wont be affected by it,or get hurt by it...care.bear...well care.bear is just care.bear and for who knows him that says it all

Comment

read my first phrase

i dont usualy say that unless i know the target wont be affected by it,or get hurt by it...care.bear...well care.bear is just care.bear and for who knows him that says it all
                ouch
                if that was me i would be hurt

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

i don't think anybody can play 24/7 my friend
                  maybe 17 hrs per day like how i used to when i played CS but i don't think he can play 24/7 cause if a human fails to sleep for 3 days he/she will be extremely stressed and after 1 week they die
                  thats a scientific fact
                  i meet one in s3 that beat those 17h

game time was of 19/20h (he ate in front of the PC) the rest its my belif he used to sleep,but thats just a hope

Comment

ouch
                    if that was me i would be hurt
                    your not care.bear :P

Comment

your not care.bear :P

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

i know i know *taps your head*

Comment

Not everyone works a 9 to 5 job, so more events at off times would be beneficial to more than just people on servers from other time zones.

Comment

Working...
                          X