Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for EF NM

Hi,
    Devs: Please put more Divine energy in EF NM, if I'm lucky I receive 5 of them, but most of the time I receive nothing. Will take me a long time to have 200. And remove the shards from rewards. Most of us who do EF NM don't need them.

My Suggestion is: Remove that stupid bluehorse boss, takes too much time ans give **** rewards. Usually we skip this but sometimes if we have fattymounts that got us.

Comment

Originally posted by steve.gaudreault View Post
      Hi,
      Devs: Please put more Divine energy in EF NM, if I'm lucky I receive 5 of them, but most of the time I receive nothing. Will take me a long time to have 200. And remove the shards from rewards. Most of us who do EF NM don't need them.
      I agree. Takes forever to get 200 energy let alone 1000 of them to upgrade after purple. Maybe if we keep making suggestions, we will have it in a year. It just seems like they do make the change but not until after months and years of people suggesting it.

Elwray, I did not think you could still get pass this boss without fighting it. I tried just once recently and did not work, got pulled in.
      Last edited by R262181389; 08-30-2015, 09:44 AM.

Comment

yes, u can pass that boss his left side.

Comment

It would be better to make even 1 energy as sure drop from the 1st boss instead of removing it.

Comment

The only thing we are doing EF NM is to upgrade halindrome and artefact. We need Divine energy for both and special upgrade item for each individually, so twice as much as the other 2 items.

While the upgrade items are available on 1st boss for sure and before in the Mystery Box as 33%, the Divine Energy available only in that box and 33%. [Yes, you can gain it as final boss reward with even lower rarity].

So result is EF NM fast track:
            1) beat or pass both minions, beat if you need refine, gold and EXP.
            2) pray and open the mystery box.
            3) leave, or bypass the 1st boss and kill the minions if you need refine, gold and EXP.

Beating both minions and opening the mystery can take 5 minutes, then you can leave the whole EF NM as it is. It is repeatable and boring (1st pass 1st boss was challenge, after passing it alone and selling immediately the unneeded staff, I let him live, waste of time, not valuable the effort).

We can get those upgrade items from the mystery box as well, 33% each, so we finish to have twice as much each than the Divine Energy.
            [Seems again the Excel was not used here, or maybe prepared overpriced sale of Divine Energy?]

Comment

i think Krishna posted something about a new dungeon mode : hell

so maybe EF Hell will give more of them.

but yeah right now at this rate, we basically need to open the mystery box 750 times to get 1000 divine energies (250 times 4 = 1000... 33% chance means 250 times 3 = 750)

Thats only 1 orange upgrade so 1500 days to get both done. 4+ years of 1 chest a day lol.

So yeah, at this rate it's obvious we will be getting more free divine energy in the near future. At least, before that 4 year countdown lol

My best guess is it will be when they start pushing those red halidom / artifact upgrades (when they put em in the balen shop lol)

Comment

Yeah that's true. I did post about a new dungeon mode which all servers will get in 2 weeks. So now, there will be Normal Mode, Nightmare Mode and Hell Mode. Imagine Hell Mode harder but way better rewards. So maybe x8 Divine Energy from the chest and possibly x40 Divine Energy from random card draw.
                Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                i think Krishna posted something about a new dungeon mode : hell

so maybe EF Hell will give more of them.

but yeah right now at this rate, we basically need to open the mystery box 750 times to get 1000 divine energies (250 times 4 = 1000... 33% chance means 250 times 3 = 750)

Thats only 1 orange upgrade so 1500 days to get both done. 4+ years of 1 chest a day lol.

So yeah, at this rate it's obvious we will be getting more free divine energy in the near future. At least, before that 4 year countdown lol

My best guess is it will be when they start pushing those red halidom / artifact upgrades (when they put em in the balen shop lol)

Comment

Even if they do offer better rewards in hell mode, which will be nice, they still need to make the divine energy a 100% chance of dropping. They will probably nerf the drop rates even more in hell mode.

Comment

i got some from an exchange event some while back. other than that, nothing else.
                    almost never did ef after i synthesized the first (blue) version.
                    not wasting time to upgrade them.

Comment

We're really hoping its added as a guaranteed drop in EF Hell mode. Because its absurd how low the drop of DE is for needing 2400 of it.

I do EF chest/boss solo runs every day (skipping twins because they drop nothing that has any use) and need 2174 still. Zzzzzz.

Comment

probably after a year they will introduce something to get those divine energies much easier. just like what they did with mahra and sepulcrum.

but its still stupid that they didnt make it a guaranteed drop. heck, at least they should at least make the card draw only give DE(1 card give 10 DE, others give 1).
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Guaranteed drop? No cupcaking way...
                          Remember the gem scrolls form Necro... Players suffered without a single 10lvl formula. Later they started a "Gem master", so you can get your scrolls. And now, the rumor is, they will just remove all the transposers (got char level - got ability to make a certain level gem).
                          There is no "small steps" in this game. They make you urgent for resources for a long time (not giving any or giving based on a some cupcaking RNG) and just dump this resources afterwards in a huge quantities. So, wait and have hope..

Comment

You are wasting time not completing NR. I've gotten 20 DE at the end a couple times now.

Though I have done this stupid dungeon probably hundreds of times now and still don't have my first purple. (23 away as of now)

Comment

Originally posted by R227123782 View Post
                              Though I have done this stupid dungeon probably hundreds of times now and still don't have my first purple. (23 away as of now)
                              And therein lies the problem. 100s of times and still not ONE item, and that is the easy one. Trying to get the one that requires 5 times more of the same item? Well, you want to play the same dungeon 10000s of times?

There is a good argument for working to obtain something, but there is a line where being rewarded for hard work becomes just plain old sadism, and the Divine Energy drop rate is well into sadism territory.

Comment

Working...
                              X