No announcement yet.

NR guide for free players?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes its me free player 1.3m br i can do first boss and mobs only with another players like me what about cashers on my server they never helps me or any other weaker players my server is second on top so there are playing many strongs like magnum graho e.t.c

Comment

Originally posted by Drakariss View Post
      what about cashers on my server they never helps me or any other weaker players
      Those kind of sentence make me wonder if those weaker players have even remotely a clue of how many pms top brs get every single day asking for help. If i were to help everyone that pm me i'd never do anything but help all day on my server. You gotta stop beg for help, get a team and get stronger with your team, that's what every big player did.

Comment

If you know what you are doing, first boss is doable very low brs. At 1.5 I helped where I solo'd one of the bosses.

If you don't have the fire power to just blast the boss down in 1 awaken round, I would suggest to have at least 1 archer at the light boss(focus on scatter), and mage on dark boss(focus on healing). The thing is that timing becomes an issue if you don't kill it in one awaken round, cause the light boss will heal a lot. The dark boss hits hard.

edit:
        And I can agree, I am not even a top player, but I get a few pm's every day to help in narrandera. I can say from my aspect, if I see someone help other's, I am more willing to help them. However if I never hear or see them help low br player in di, spire, EF, etc, I won't help them either. So help people, and the word will spread, and the higher br people will help you.
        Last edited by JkLoser87; 08-31-2015, 11:10 AM.

Comment

NR first boss can be done with guys with 1.1 to 1.2M BR. There is absolutely NO REASON that it cannot be so.

I was with a group of 2x 1.5+M BR, 1x 1.2M BR and 1x 1.1M BR. The two 1.5M BR guys got lumped together to fight the Light boss. The other two had to face the Dark boss. We murdered both first try. The second part of NR is another story. The 1.1M BR team couldn't kill the frost little dudes while the bigger guys wiped the floor with the Fire littlies.

No one on my server can beat the 2nd boss pair yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            Things changed a lot over time. There were a few months of the double mount rewards, and before that, several months of events where you could easily get mounts with only free chests. And then occasional other stuff where either you got a huge number of chests due to poorly considered unlimited events, or special things like the reindeer you could get from the free bonus items that dropped in dungeons. Event structure has always been changing every few months, so there was never any extended time of getting mount after mount.

With the required number of chests going so high lately, it's essentially never going to be possible to get them any more without a lucky drop or cashing. And no guarantee that things will change for the better in the future. But if you open all the chests you get, you are bound to pick up a mount every so often, so that may be a smart move for the non-casher.
            speaking of luck, i had the "best" in this game, & it doesn't matter it's my main or my secondary. i had the "good" luck of opening 300+ chests (missed the exchange) & got nothing worth a systems message in world chat, not even 1M gold. some people claimed they got much better drops after they started spending on vip, but my main is always spending yet still got less than 10% of the luck of those "vip starters". some free players have the luck of getting almost every mount from event chests. even the top spenders don't have their sort of luck in the sense that the spenders need to buy 400-600 chests to get just one while they could get one from the limited free chests they could get. i guess the game just loves some people better than some others.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
              Only married 8 days and level 5 ring WOW
              I've been married since it came in and I'm only level 3
              he did 5 dimensions daily & saved up all hearts
              i slacked out on dimensions & only have lvl4 ring.
              my hubby did all dimensions possible & has lvl7.

Comment

yes its me free player 1.3m br i can do first boss and mobs only with another players like me what about cashers on my server they never helps me or any other weaker players my server is second on top so there are playing many strongs like magnum graho e.t.c
                mine is a weak server, so the little ones don't get as much group rewards as those on strong servers.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                  If you know what you are doing, first boss is doable very low brs. At 1.5 I helped where I solo'd one of the bosses.

If you don't have the fire power to just blast the boss down in 1 awaken round, I would suggest to have at least 1 archer at the light boss(focus on scatter), and mage on dark boss(focus on healing). The thing is that timing becomes an issue if you don't kill it in one awaken round, cause the light boss will heal a lot. The dark boss hits hard.

edit:
                  And I can agree, I am not even a top player, but I get a few pm's every day to help in narrandera. I can say from my aspect, if I see someone help other's, I am more willing to help them. However if I never hear or see them help low br player in di, spire, EF, etc, I won't help them either. So help people, and the word will spread, and the higher br people will help you.
                  apparently, only those who are willing to reciprocate the kindness deserve help from their superiors. the weaklings I carry each day are willing to do lots small things that the bigger guys don't want to do or can't have the time to do. they rely on us for NR, EF, but they also help LL & farm, tanks, setting up maps teams, etc. so it's not entirely one-sided. but on the other hand, NR is the kind of place that takes tons of time, & we often messed up the timing on first boss because we were all too tired & basically half asleep while playing the game. it's not easy to help NR on any day when all you have is 1-2 hours in game all-inclusive. I would hope to get at least 1 WB 2 DI & 3 TOK done each week, but so far still only managed to get 1 of each run done per week & still no WB, except for Spire, which we always started afk & picked up the chests next day. Right now I don't even have time to attend GB & using an expired medallion for lacking the insignias to renew it. & no temp mounts for not doing BI or tanks or tok. I wouldn't call it the right way to play this game; really just can't commit more time on it.

Comment

So i've read all the posts in this thread and i felt like jumping in, the server cluster i am on i am one of the top 5 br in the server and i have a regular team i run with all within top 10 and we clear narr easily as a group. When it first came out we did everything we could timewise to take all our guildies through the first boss and mobs in narrendara dungeon and that was majorly time consuming with only doing our guild. A few weeks ago we discovered 2 of our team of 4 could essentially carry any 2 guildies of any br and clear the entire dungeon and we were initially very happy about this get them lots more hammers and then they can get stronger to do stuff themselves. Now we are getting tired and running out of time to do anything for us or all the runs they need and we see no difference in their strength. It feels like our entire guild just doesn't bother to do any dungeon or ab etc teams unless one of us higher br's form the team to carry them. This thread has kind of agreed with what we are now starting to feel that we aren't actually doing them any good by carrying them so often

Comment

what about cashers on my server they never helps me or any other weaker players
                      This kind of attitude would guarantee that I would never help you. As the Chinese say, "To help you is a favour, to not help you is a right."

I have noticed FAR too many people of a certain generation expect everything to be given to them on demand, and when it isn't, they scream, cry and rant about how their rights and freedoms are violated. They never consider the rights and freedoms of others.

Someone here wrote recently that we as humans help and protect the weak and that is how we thrive. That is nuts. We thrive IN SPITE OF carrying the useless and ungrateful, and in return we train a generation to become selfish little twerps who can't do anything by themselves without mucking things up for others and for themselves. We need to STOP carrying people.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime. And if he refuse to learn and instead moan about how you won't give him the fish? Starve, baby! STARVE!

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                        but on the other hand, NR is the kind of place that takes tons of time, & we often messed up the timing on first boss because we were all too tired & basically half asleep while playing the game.
                        This is also a reason I don't help much anymore in NR. Some people lag, or don't understand they gotta dodge the fire/poision/etc. Some people don't speak english cause they think just cause they speak the 2nd most spoken lang in the world, they don't need to learn it(not my issue if you didn't go to school). Another reason is that they can't communicate during the boss when they can kill it.

I can help guildies, take 10min with boss+mobs, help outside guild with people who don't understand, takes 50-60min. So that's also a good thing if you want help, show that you aren't a brainless moron

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
                          ...This thread has kind of agreed with what we are now starting to feel that we aren't actually doing them any good by carrying them so often...
                          it's more like, they got nowhere to improve if you don't help, but if you help, your own development might be slowed down a bit. you help them in hope they could help themselves & weaker players some day, which also eases your burden & helps the whole guild/server get stronger. but on the other hand, if the difficulty level or workload rises to the point that even the biggest guys who can afk kill the bosses still have to spend major time doing it, chance are scheduling becomes the biggest challenge. when you lose patience, they might see you as being selfish & arrogant, & accuse you for showing attitude, while you are rearranging real life events & sacrificing major sleep time for them behind the scene (at lease that's what I did). that isn't very good feeling.

as for the lack of improvement, some are just laid back, and they are still happy if you don't help them. i kind of rely on those people to take care of farm & day-to-day guild operation. some actually work very hard, but their growth potential is quite limited, and i kind of know why their growth potential is so limited. there are aspects of this game that requires cashing, luck, or time (starting early & stay active when good events are around) to excel, and some simply don't have any such things. my secondary toon is kind of one of those; didn't spend, no luck with free boxes, and wasn't here when the good events that gave free mounts & clothing rewards were here. my main isn't any luckier; she just got more time & balens invested.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                            ...Someone here wrote recently that we as humans help and protect the weak and that is how we thrive. That is nuts. We thrive IN SPITE OF carrying the useless and ungrateful, and in return we train a generation to become selfish little twerps who can't do anything by themselves without mucking things up for others and for themselves....
                            not true. everyone is still useful in some way; some seemingly below-average individuals actually have heavenly ingenuity in some areas. we just need to discover their strength & create opportunity for them to make good use of their talents. in return, we "carry" them in their weaker, more-conventional aspects. that's what civilization is about, & how humans arise from wilderness & thrive. I agree with your ungratefulness statement tho; while having things provided for them, many appear to starve inside & need the food for the mind, without which they won't have the ability to understand & appreciate the favor they have gotten, & would just continue leeching on the more conscious & generous ones who are willing to take pains & self sacrifice to keep things in order.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                              Those kind of sentence make me wonder if those weaker players have even remotely a clue of how many pms top brs get every single day asking for help. If i were to help everyone that pm me i'd never do anything but help all day on my server. You gotta stop beg for help, get a team and get stronger with your team, that's what every big player did.
                              Agreed 100%. I recently had a player pm me asking for help in arena, when I refused it because I was doing my runs, he replied "I thought you were helpful, obviously I was wrong" - from my point of view this attitude will earn a fastpass onto my blacklist. There is definitely a feeling of entitlement from some players out there, and it creates a whole world of resentment. Despite what many may think, I had to work my butt off, with the help of my team, to pass everything and get to where I am now. I believe it's about time others learnt to do that too
                              Server: S371
                              Guild: Harmony♣
                              Class: Archer
                              Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                                it's more like, they got nowhere to improve if you don't help, but if you help, your own development might be slowed down a bit.
                                Noone helped me and my team get where we are, i don't see why they would be unable to improve if we don't help. And as i said before, helping them boost their br but doesn't make them better players most of the time because they won't learn how to play the game, for them it'll be just beg for help untill some fool solo everything for you. That attitude doesn't go anywhere, i'm more than happy to reply question, mean that those that ask really care about getting better at the game, those that just ask for help just wanna get a stronger (useless) char.

Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
                                Agreed 100%. I recently had a player pm me asking for help in arena, when I refused it because I was doing my runs, he replied "I thought you were helpful, obviously I was wrong" - from my point of view this attitude will earn a fastpass onto my blacklist. There is definitely a feeling of entitlement from some players out there, and it creates a whole world of resentment. Despite what many may think, I had to work my butt off, with the help of my team, to pass everything and get to where I am now. I believe it's about time others learnt to do that too
                                You still gotta find the most annoyin one, those that ask for help when you're doing dimension and, once you reply you're busy doing dimension, they keep sayin "you don't need dim you're already strong help me pls just 10 min" over and over and over, such a pain.

Comment

Working...
                                X