NR guide for free players?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    You still gotta find the most annoyin one, those that ask for help when you're doing dimension and, once you reply you're busy doing dimension, they keep sayin "you don't need dim you're already strong help me pls just 10 min" over and over and over, such a pain.
    Hahahahaha that's a good one
    Server: S371
    Guild: Harmony♣
    Class: Archer
    Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

hahahah, those that think/say ' you don't need it, you are already strong enough' are indeed quite funny, I wonder how they reached to that conclusion

Comment

Hopefully, there will be more groups after this new crystal event so stubborn people can upgrade their res. On my server, there are a lot of strong people but everyone relies on a small group of helpers. Those helpers are awesome but they're going to be overworked and quit helping altogether at some point if this keeps up.

Comment

im a light casher, top 20 on my server, but even so, im no way near the big whales.. me 2.1m, top player 3.2m, so thats a lot of diff..

Im in a small guild, and thats why i dont get a lot of help me pm's, but i help some smaller players in my guild

And i also look first how there br/res is, how they play other things, helping etc..

my own team cant do second boss yet, i could do it, but the others in team cant. I know some big players would help me to do whole NR, but i dont do that, i want to finish it with my own team, maybe a bit stuppid, missing out lot of reward, but im a bit sturbern.

So we are now working as a team to be stronger. btw team is only 2 players bot playing 2 chars, communication we have, we sitting nxt to each other (couple).

For helping others, first rule i have, i want to finish my own stuf first, and i do almost everything in game. Mpd, tok, spire, dims, circuit quests, arene, wilds, and somethimes DI and BI

So in evening have some time left to help others,
          ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
          Server: S444 Silent Arena
          Char: Knight
          Lvl: 80
          Br: 6m and crowing.
          Main Sylph: Arise
          Guard: Oracle

Comment

i NEVER help before friday, unless a good friend is asking help. A good friend is someone who give help, not only asking.
            people starts asking help for narrandera in monday morning.. they have a whole week to find a team
            anyway when a low br is asking for help, he must find 2 big players, not only one: it's frustrating to waste 20min killing the dark boss 5~10 times, while the other team has so few atk to be unable to kill light boss, cause of his heals.

Comment

i wont help somebody that just put link in wc.. they dont look what party's to make. and they just go in random.

i go in with 2, i need to be on the light side, dont have high matk sylph, and the mage is handy on the dark side,

so it takes me some time to prepair, take of ress first etc, when its right, then the 3th can come in. where i want that player is depending on person we are going to help.
              ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
              Server: S444 Silent Arena
              Char: Knight
              Lvl: 80
              Br: 6m and crowing.
              Main Sylph: Arise
              Guard: Oracle

Comment

Working...
              X