Sylph gear refine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph gear refine

I never paid much attention on the value on the refine but after upgrading a couple items today i saw some weird stuff. Someone that bothered checking wanna explain me what's up with the refine? As far as i could see it seem that stat/star are not always the same, which would explain why sometime on a refine (even if lvl 2 for example) it's written maximum.

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    I never paid much attention on the value on the refine but after upgrading a couple items today i saw some weird stuff. Someone that bothered checking wanna explain me what's up with the refine? As far as i could see it seem that stat/star are not always the same, which would explain why sometime on a refine (even if lvl 2 for example) it's written maximum.
    i always ignore the max or min thing & only look at the actual numbers i got. already have a 4-star. refined once & got a 1-star as maximum? hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
      i always ignore the max or min thing & only look at the actual numbers i got. already have a 4-star. refined once & got a 1-star as maximum? hahahaha
      Was checking around on sylph ranking and i think i kinda figured out but would like someone to confirm.

Each level has a min and a max which mean that not only you need to find the highest level but you need to find the highest level at maximum possible which is quite lame tbh if i'm right. It's like they did some kind of hidden star and each level has let's say 3 star, 1 being minimum, 2 being normal and 3 being maximum.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
        ill make this simple*.
        the number does not reflect the real value in the game

lvl 1: +1 to 10 stats.
        lvl 2: +11 to 20 stats.
        lvl 3: +21 to 30 stats.
        and so on.
        if you have a +10 stat, you will get lvl 1(maximum), while +12 get you lvl2.

this new thing only helps when you already have all lvl 10 in refinement, but want to make it better. this way you can see which lvl 10 to refine.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Well, I've done some research (watching a videos form a certain gossip site). I believe, refinements are 2-level one shown, one hidden
          For example, for orange gear
          1 star can have from +10 to +100 ATK (like +10, +20, +30...). +100 will me marked as Max
          2 star can have from +110 to +200 ATK. +200 will me marked as Max
          And so on. I'm not sure about 9 stars, but I believe that 9 star max does not exist, only a 10 star with +1000.

Well, exactly like Arlad wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            ill make this simple*.
            the number does not reflect the real value in the game

lvl 1: +1 to 10 stats.
            lvl 2: +11 to 20 stats.
            lvl 3: +21 to 30 stats.
            and so on.
            if you have a +10 stat, you will get lvl 1(maximum), while +12 get you lvl2.

this new thing only helps when you already have all lvl 10 in refinement, but want to make it better. this way you can see which lvl 10 to refine.
            hmm...i just refined a lvl7 & got a lvl 1(max). so to swap or not to swap?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
              hmm...i just refined a lvl7 & got a lvl 1(max). so to swap or not to swap?
              hmm, a +71 stats vs a +10 stats. this is really a tough choice.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
              X