Bonfire question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonfire question

How do you choose more friends to invite to your bonfire? It seems to only give me 5 pages of 5 friends each page that I can invite. They seem random, and after Ive invited them, there doesn't seem to be a way to invite others. Anyone know anything about this? We really haven't been given much information about bonfires as it is (like whats the purpose of sitting down or rolling dice)

you can only invite online friends.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I really haven't thought about it before because I usually have my campfire at a time when not many is online and therefore most often only have 4 pages of people to invite and I just invite all on the list. But I would imagine that its because you don't have more friends online at the moment if that isn't the case it is a problem that need some attention.

oh Arlad beat me to it I was just having my campfire while writing my reply and I had 23 online friends and 23 to invite so it seems he's indeed right
      Last edited by The_comic; 08-31-2015, 03:05 AM.

Comment

not bragging, but i usually had 9-12 pages of invitation when i set bonfire. but of course i did it at the best time to invite people, which is directly after 1st wb. although usually only 15-30 people who came lol.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
        X