X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devale
    started a topic Guild Sparing and another daily task

Guild Sparing and another daily task

My guild members and I were talking about how it would be fun to be able to spare with one another.
    So I was thinking maybe in "Wilds" or better yet "Guild Chamber" you could click on a guild members avatar and select spare which then would allow the other person to accept or decline. This would me nice to be able to do when all you options for the day(quest,raids ect) are tapped out or when your just chilling with your guild members.

Also while i was in wilds attacking other players castles a ran past a few players doing the same and i thought well heck why not add a daily were you can attack players 5 times as well in wilds and get the same kind of rewards as attacking castle.
    This would allow more pvp and another task each day.

thanks
    -Devale

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by Devale View Post
    My guild members and I were talking about how it would be fun to be able to spare with one another.
    So I was thinking maybe in "Wilds" or better yet "Guild Chamber" you could click on a guild members avatar and select spare which then would allow the other person to accept or decline. This would me nice to be able to do when all you options for the day(quest,raids ect) are tapped out or when your just chilling with your guild members.

Also while i was in wilds attacking other players castles a ran past a few players doing the same and i thought well heck why not add a daily were you can attack players 5 times as well in wilds and get the same kind of rewards as attacking castle.
    This would allow more pvp and another task each day.

thanks
    -Devale
    already implemented
    just click on the player and click PK (with 2 swords pic)
    as for the attack players in wilds mm no way
    why do u want to attack harmless players for no reason
    they are minding their own business and not troubling u right

so i think its best not to have an attack function in wilds

Leave a comment:

Working...
X