Suggestion: Dimension Coordinate "Hot Event" Idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Dimension Coordinate "Hot Event" Idea

So by now most of us have an over-abundance of Basic and Intermediate Coordinates. I myself have over 900 Basic and 300 Intermediate.

It would be nice if there was something we could do with these as a means of converting up - even if there was additional gold cost. My idea is this:

Exchanges that stay within the same type:
    - Exchange 12 Basic [Type] Coordinates for 1 Intermediate [Type] Coordinate
    - Exchange 9 Intermediate [Type] Coordinates + 1m Gold for 1 Advanced [Type] Coordinate
    - Exchange 6 Advanced [Type] Coordinates + 4m Gold for 1 Expert [Type] Coordinate

The idea here is that it would take 108 Basics & 1m Gold to convert up from multiple Basics (108) to an Advanced (1) of the same type. It would take 54 Intermediate & 10m Gold to convert from multiple Intermediates (54) to an Expert (1) of the same type. As someone who's dropping nearly 1.5 Billion Gold into Dimension Chests so far, I could, at best, convert up 1 Advanced (from Basics) and 1 Expert (from Intermediates) per type - so I don't think it's a potentially a concept that can be abused.

Now that addresses one type of Exchange. The other I had thought about is this...

Exchanges that exchange for Random Type Chest:
    - Exchange 18 Basic Coordinates for 1 Intermediate Coordinate Chest
    - Exchange 12 Intermediate Coordinates for 1 Advanced Coordinate Chest
    - Exchange 6 Advanced Coordinates for 1 Expert Coordinate Chest

The reason why this exchange takes more chests is the possibility of Dimension Essences and Return Chests when opening Coordinate Chests. Since an Expert Dimension Chest doesn't include the possibility of a Return Chest, it keeps the same # in exchange as the former, and waives the Gold Requirement since it's really a Randomizer + possibility of Essence.

If this came by once a month as a 2-3 day event - kinda how the Rune Event is, it would really help people to either properly strategize their Resistances for PvP / X-Server events (The 1st set of events) or just trade up randomly in hopes of getting bonus return chests & essences (The 2nd set of events).

I also think this is an idea that helps both the VIP9 type player with 5 slots they want to optimize as well as the Free Player with 2 Slots that they'd love to be able to keep filled with Advanced+ Dimensions to try and gain more Resistance Crystals and Will Crystals.

All input welcome.

Farm basic and int dim for lvl 2 will crystal (if you don't need mahra and sep anymore ofc).

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
      Farm basic and int dim for lvl 2 will crystal (if you don't need mahra and sep anymore ofc).
      Meh, it's still at best a break even vs doing that or doing 1 Expert, and your resists suck as a result.

At 1 in 4 being L2 Crystals, you're looking at 4 L2 Will Crystals per Intermediate Dim. If you apply the same rate to an Expert, you get 19 L2 Crystals. Plus the nightly payout on an Intermediate is 300 Will Shards / night == 3 L1 == 1 L2 Will Crystal. An Expert gives 1800 Will Shards / night == 18 L1 == 6 L2 Will Crystals, and lasts for 6 Days of Payouts.

So that one Expert you can do and forget (and get great res reduce / resists from) gives you approx 55 L2 Will Crystals over it's lifespan - which is 2 L5s when you synth up.

You have to cycle 13+ Intermediate Dims to get that same amount of total payout from 1 Expert Dim. Ick. In the time it takes to do those 13, I can start and complete 2 Experts no problem. It's a pretty significant deficit.

Comment

It certainly would be nice to be able to do something with the huge number of basics and ints we will be collecting over time. I'd rather see it as a blacksmith synth option, but it could work as an event. Eventually I'll be just losing 999k gold most of the time because I'll be auto-selling them, and hoping to score the advanced/expert ones.

Comment

@Zorich

Sorry should have explain better, what i ment by farming int dimension (basic kinda suck because only 1 tower) is to open, complete then trash them and repeat. So for example run 2 expert 2 adv and with the 5th slot farm int dim to get far more lvl 2 will crystal than you can get with expert/adv. Only those that don't need sep can do that so it's not for everyone but for those is quite a boost, also if the rumors about new patch are true and sep will rain, killing mobs in dim will be completly obsolete and farming basic/int dim will be a must with the leftover energy.

Comment

I'd suggest to add dimension coords to blacksmith synthesis & conversion.
            We should just convert all coords to 1 color & convert it to the color we want when we use them, instead of wasting 24 boxes just for coords. Now even with 5 pages plus vault, there's no possibility of avoiding some inventory sorting every single day. They don't even offer the option to rent the 6th or more pages, so it's not about spending at all.
            Zorich's event exchange should just go into blacksmith

Comment

I sold my basics after I got the title.. -.- so much space they eat in bag.. as for ints, I only stashed what I think are enough for me to get title also.. and just limited to 2 elements.. if I get pished, I'm gonna sell em all too
              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                Meh, it's still at best a break even vs doing that or doing 1 Expert, and your resists suck as a result.

At 1 in 4 being L2 Crystals, you're looking at 4 L2 Will Crystals per Intermediate Dim. If you apply the same rate to an Expert, you get 19 L2 Crystals. Plus the nightly payout on an Intermediate is 300 Will Shards / night == 3 L1 == 1 L2 Will Crystal. An Expert gives 1800 Will Shards / night == 18 L1 == 6 L2 Will Crystals, and lasts for 6 Days of Payouts.

So that one Expert you can do and forget (and get great res reduce / resists from) gives you approx 55 L2 Will Crystals over it's lifespan - which is 2 L5s when you synth up.

You have to cycle 13+ Intermediate Dims to get that same amount of total payout from 1 Expert Dim. Ick. In the time it takes to do those 13, I can start and complete 2 Experts no problem. It's a pretty significant deficit.
                but to get 2 expert coords it'll cost tens if not hundreds of millions of gold >.< not for wb/di/bi absentees such as me *blushes*

Comment

Solid idea.

It would certainly be a blessing to be able to do something with the copious amounts of basic/intermediate dimensions laying around.
                  I do think most players would prefer to have a dimension synthesis option in the Blacksmith panel, but if that isn't going to happen, the implementation of Zorich's Hot Event idea would certainly be welcomed.

Comment

The idea of adding conversion of coordinate is very decent and should be considered
                    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                    Maximizeâ„¢
                    Guess whose back with trouble?
                    ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                      but to get 2 expert coords it'll cost tens if not hundreds of millions of gold >.< not for wb/di/bi absentees such as me *blushes*
                      Exactly - which is why I think an exchange would be very helpful. It would give people a "buy up" that's reliable - and not just a lucky pull. It would still cost a bit - but it's nice to know it can be there with enough coords to exchange of the lesser types.

Comment

i personnally have NEVER seen any suggestions implemented so i really wonder why you bother

not a bad idea though it wouldnt make much difference 108 basics for 1 adv meh...

your suggestion will probly become useless when they raise the amount of gold we get, which is happening little by little everyday (still takes a lot of time to run everything possible to get this kind of gold but heh still rising)

Comment

It already takes hundreds of millions of gold to get multiple experts. My last 100m investment gave me 2 of them and everyone was absolutely shocked, myself included.

Comment

Originally posted by Barraind View Post
                            It already takes hundreds of millions of gold to get multiple experts. My last 100m investment gave me 2 of them and everyone was absolutely shocked, myself included.
                            400M gold in, got only 4 experts (3 are the lesser popular type), so maybe 1 expert per 100M gold?

Comment

Revisiting this thread...

This has been implemented in Wartune China.

2 Basic -> 1 Intermediate
                              2 Intermediate -> 1 Advanced
                              2 Advanced -> 1 Expert

I don't think we'll get such generous conversions if/when it comes to the R2 Servers, but looks like there's a better than nothing chance of getting use from all those Basic and Int dims now

Comment

Working...
                              X